Don't chase love , money or success

Don’t chase love, money or success

become the best version of yourself

and those things will chase you

:moneybag: :heart_eyes: :balance_scale:

7 Likes

Are you stuck on New Age stuff and become toxically positive?

9 Likes

I spent twenty minutes chasing my cat around last night trying to give her a pill her vet prescribed. Do you think she’ll come to me for the pill if I am more positive about myself? It would be a lot easier.

15 Likes

so it just happens?

3 Likes

Just bite on her ankles im sure thatll work. You too @san_pedro just bite on everyones ankles and im sure theyll drop their wallets.

9 Likes

What if I’ve already become the best version of what I can be?

I’m bankrupt in all 3 categories.

:worried:

3 Likes

Agree. Look within for all the happiness and happiness will surround you.

5 Likes

Thinking about it logically, the way to become the best version of yourself is through making and achieving small and large goals. They don’t have to be for money or love specifically, but through achieving these goals we increase our self efficacy and become more efficient in our chosen field. You wont make improvements and reach the best part of yourself if you’re not actively working towards something. If that something is to live a chill quiet life, then that’s awesome. I wish you success at that! With that being said, love and money wont happen if you’re not actively trying to take steps to put you in a position to obtain them.

Love and money can very much be a byproduct of our successes. When we feel good about ourselves we are more desirable to other people, and there is a better chance at higher income when we are good at what we do. You can also be rich and have no love, and be poor in money but rich in love.

Ultimately if you want something to happen, work for it. The odds of it falling into your lap are slim to none. Maybe I’m wrong. How do you intend on becoming the best version of yourself? Do you have a plan? What does that even mean to you?

4 Likes

You can’t live without money and we need love.

1 Like

Patience is a virtue.

2 Likes

I love this! And it’s true!

1 Like

So, I still would’ve met my husband if I hadn’t signed up on that dating site, messaging him moments before he was about to close his account?? Amazing.

7 Likes

I literally fart money, drink love, and eat success.

Sir level the money guru :pray: :moneybag:

8 Likes

Anyone wanna sign up for my success course? Its only $ 6000 and my names not tony robbins.

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

6 Likes

No thanks.

Folks, @LevelJ1 's course is scam!!
Try mine instead, only $5k, 10-days money back guarantee.

6 Likes

(eyes @LevelJ1 and @Andrey suspiciously…)

5 Likes

Ok I will sign for your course for 10k if you get 5 to sign up for mine for 5k :smirk::sunglasses:

#passiveincome

6 Likes

6 users have already dm-ed me and they want to sign up.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @LevelJ1

:student: :student: :student: :student: :student: :student:

:money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

We gon be rich :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

I’m sure I would have bumped into my wife who lived in a small town half a province away from me if neither of us had used the online dating site. I mean, our love was written in the stars.

5 Likes