"Don't carry the world upon your shoulders."

I just like that statement. The effort of winter is over for another year and I just want to relax and enjoy for awhile.

9 Likes

My shoulders are sore and tired lately :worried:

2 Likes

I see no alternative sadly. If I don’t deal with it who will? :frowning:

Have you forgotten that there are other, capable people in the world?

For me the weight of the world is just taking care of myself…

3 Likes

Nobody takes care of themselves entirely. It’s relative. What happens is getting proud. I am living in a home and don’t regret it often. My provider is a care giver that I’d hate to think of losing.

I have been going through a lot lately - increased anxiety - probably since I raised the Risperdal - panic attacks, rapid mood cycles, I tried to express everything to my pdoc, but time is so short with her.
I woke up with no anxiety - took my first dose of Risperdal Wham!!! My Anxiety increased big time.
i am not anti meds nor am I anti psychiatry but Man am I ever so sick of these medication side effects - wish there was another way.
I do apologize for my rant

I lived in a group home before. I miss having people around and even a few that understood. But honestly my mother did everything for me. I was 320 pounds, didn’t bathe, completely dependent. I almost died of heart failure. My doctor was going to put me on medication that’s causes kidney failure. I was 29.
If I reach out to my mother now that I “spear” to be doing better her bf starts trying to get himself a threesome going and chance he get by interfering and keeping her off balance.
I know what you mean my therapist is a God send as are the people at church…im really glad I found this site :slight_smile:

Keep trying with med changes. I use to be on 4 80mg Geodon. Then I went too two and had crazy anger outburst’s. Now I’m on one and yeah I talk to myself and make funny faces but I feel way better.

1 Like

Spear=appear. I hate that lol

It’s ok to vent. Sounds like you don’t trust your meds. They can be a frustrating knockout that’s difficult to understand.

1 Like

Really hope you can find a decent combinationof medication that works for you…I totally understand your frustration

2 Likes