Don't be educated. Question everything you've read or heard

I’m completely aware of my own knowledge.

I suggest you take your own advice and question the things you’ve read about targeting and super computers.

You have an illness and that’s it.

There is no other explanation.

3 Likes

ah huh. It’s a constant education lesson online, even here.

I’ll give you one thing, you sure know how to call it, even though you’re wrong. No foul.

I’m not wrong.

If you would quit drinking and doing “research” you’d clear up and realize that.

2 Likes

I don’t want to get flagged or locked or suspended on a very small minded site,

thanks, though. Do your research.

Alright, this is on track to get closed. @Daze you have an illness and spending time here learning about how the brain works and can cause the delusions you have instead of reading conspiracy stuff would benefit you. How about you do some reading on schizophrenia and how it causes delusions today?

@anon54386108, chill please.

Edit- in fact, I’m going to close this to avoid arguing further and hurt feelings. Please read on schizophrenia delusions, @Daze

3 Likes

http://typeslist.com/types-of-delusions-in-schizophrenia/

Control Delusions

This type of delusion is characterized by a belief that some outside force is in control of a person’s thoughts and actions. Sufferers of this condition often believe that their minds have been taken over by something outside them. They can claim that the person or thing controlling them is stealing their private thoughts, and projecting other thoughts into their minds. This condition can also lead someone to believe that their bodies are being manipulated for perform certain actions. A good example of this condition is the Navy Yard Shooter – Aaron Alexis – who believed that his mind was being controlled using low frequency electromagnetic waves.

3 Likes