Done ... totally done

I’m sick of all of these doctors just either don’t care because I’m too hard to deal with or just move me on to another person

I am thinking about dying and what it would be like

I take my medication when my head is quiet

I’m angry and also scared

Havnt the heart to tell my mum what’s going on I don’t want to hurt her

People say mental illness is a fight sometimes… well I don’t want to fight anymore

I’ve been going to my groups and stuff… hiding it has been very hard

I’m sorry for putting this out there … I’m just … I don’t know bit confused

I don’t want to let the doctors and nurses kno what’s going on because I know that they could care less really

They just dismiss anything I say anyway …

Sorry for this rant

Thanks again

T

1 Like

You are worthy! I’m sorry the doctors and nurses aren’t doing there job properly, is there any chance of switching doctors. If you really want the pain to go away you have to take your meds no matter what. I’m glad your going to group therapy that helps but only helps if you speak up and tell someone what’s going on.

Don’t worry about coming on here and talking about what’s going on that’s what this site is for.

If you would like to talk at a personal level and tell me what’s going on feel free to message me. I’m here to help you!

3 Likes

How long have you had schizophrenia? Mine started out horrible but got a little less severe each year over time. I’m five years from diagnosis.

I’ve had the psychosis since I was 16 I’m now 31

Oh well I don’t know what to say… I hope you can get ahold of some better doctors or find a way to feel better. I didn’t get it til I was thirty so this is all still pretty new to me.

Don’t give up.
Find more compassionate doctors.
They do exist.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.