Doing pretty well

I have been feeling pretty content the last few months. I finally feel like I can move on from sz. I decided I am not going to make an effort to overcome my social anxiety problems, I feel like I have been fighting mental illness my whole life. The only worries I have are employment.

12 Likes

That’s good and you’ll be able to find some job that you can do that can work within your parameters. That’s what I’m thinking for myself anyway. There’s got to be something out there for me. I just have to find it. And you will too.

1 Like

Sounds like a mature view of things. More power to you and keep on keeping on. I live a pretty realized life on meds. I don’t work but I’m content for sure.

1 Like

I’ve been feeling pretty content since around mid October but I worry about having to work someday.

1 Like

I have ups and downs every day it seems. Actually I had a good day. I have been in the system for a long time. I agree with the comment that you just have to accept some symptoms and then you can feel better about yourself. Here’s what I am referring to:

I am not going to make an effort to overcome my social anxiety problems,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.