Haha! You lied!

1 Like

I didn’t lie.
Why should I?
It’s the dog of the family

2 Likes

I’m kidding man!

2 Likes

Partly, I think my response to the cats may be explained by a greater awareness of their misbehavior. When they act badly, I get annoyed by them, which is a normal response. Cats, like people, can be narcissistic; they have their own personalities, too, some of which are not that great.

Some people love their pets blindly. I am unable to do that, now.

I don’t know how I’d function without a cat around the house. Such a large part of my life, even this current cranky thing that shares my space.

3 Likes

The last three cats I owned over the last 20 years, I had to give to the Humane Society because really I was just too MI to take care of them. The litter boxes were always filthy with litter and poop scattered everywhere, carpets, vents and clothes covered in cat hair, cat puke piles literally everywhere.

Now, with a brand new apartment and no cats or animals, my place is spiffy clean and its staying that way. I’m no longer overwhelmed. And I’m never getting another cat again. Now, I find great delight in other people’s animals.

1 Like

Yeah me too @SkinnyMe

Cats are very therapeutic and low maintenance sorry your dog was sick :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Thanks @anon80490300
I may consider getting a cat in my future.
Unfortunately my father doesn’t like cats.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.