Schizophrenia.com

Doge Bird of Shibe

1 Like

The people at AA told me I had to believe in a higher power…I accept Doge as my lord and savior.

2 Likes

Give me strength not to relapse and get wasted when I turn 21, Doge

1 Like

he looks a bit shifty if you ask me !!
take care

2 Likes

That Doge looks a little dodgy if you ask me. But seriously, AA, is all about supporting each other. A higher power gives you strength when you don’t have the strength yourself.

I had a BIG problem with believing in as higher power. I’ve never liked religion, I had never believed in God. In fact, I laughed at people who talked about god. In a way I still have those problems. I came to believe in a higher power out of necessity. Fake it till you make it. I used to pray every morning and every night. I’ve gotten away from that, I only do it occasionally. My friends I grew up with would laugh at me now if I told then I got on my knees and prayed. But it has helped keep me clean for 24 years and I am in good company. But don’t give up on AA before you learn more about it. It is PROVEN to work.

3 Likes

I also had a hard time with the Higher power aspect of AA. But I just had to sort of leave that part out for a while until I could sort of formulate something that worked for me. But the support, the sponsor, the routine, the resources… that got me through some dark nights when I really needed it.

3 Likes

Oh he is shifty, he threatens me when I laugh at him, see?

3 Likes

I didn’t know he was scottish.

2 Likes

He’s not Scottish. He’s speaking the language of the Gods!

2 Likes

he is the kind of dog that would nick your cupcake when you are not looking, bad boy, bad doggie !?!
take care

2 Likes

But he’s not that smart. He always leaves frosting on his chin.

4 Likes

I bow down to the furry God with the expressive eyes.

1 Like

True story about my hunger after powerlifting training tonight- man I got down with my face in the bowl eat ate next to Budge and Brigit. They started to sniff my bowl of parmigiano reggiano and dog food and my
cheap wine I was lapping up with my tongue and I growled at them. Then I went to my cats’ bowls of kitty food and filled a bowl up and stuck my face in it and ate it while my kitties kept rubbing their necks
against me and sniffing my hair. I then jumped on the fence and walked on it like my kitties do and then I stuck my head on the ground and my butt in the air and barked at my dogs because I wanted to play. They both did the same and smiled, then I got a dog toy in my mouth and shook it for a couple seconds.

Not I was just sharing my latest facebook status, JK I only ate dog food when I was six with my neighbor from down the street. We ate some dog treats, they were like raw pasta.

Kids do really weird ■■■■. We also played doctor. Maybe that has something to do with me being bisexual today.

I really want to find a really attractive young man and have sex with him while he’s wearing a schoolgirl uniform

Just trying to be a comedian, Im on my meds and doing fine

did you guys read the first post? You wont have good luck and prosperity come to you unless you post “thanks doge”

Do you not believe that Doge, our lord and savior, will answer your prayers?

Doge made me lift 505 three times today and blessed me with good luck and prosperity because I saw the Doge Bird of Shibe on facebook and posted “thanks doge”

Well, I think Jimmy Fallon is safe. I tried dog food in high school. Some people learn earlier than others.[quote=“mortimermouse, post:14, topic:6032”]

“I really want to find a really attractive young man and have sex with him while he’s wearing a schoolgirl uniform”

Add a Brittany Spears wig and you got yourself one hot Friday night.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Nah I want him to wear a blue wig and look like this

I would quickly marry a man who looked like this