Dog I drew

Yeah, the dog based it off of was a golden retriever puppy. Thank you

1 Like

Yeah, it is hard to believe sometimes. I used to never believe it myself, but I tried anyway, and now I’m pretty happy with my level of skill. It happened pretty quickly too, when I think about it. Well, kinda. I have been drawing for most of my life, but I took a lot of breaks in between after I was about 10. Then about two years ago or so, I started again, and did it pretty often. Now I usually draw at least once a week. I even usually practice certain parts of a drawing that I feel like I will have trouble with before I draw it.

1 Like

This is beautiful and a touch of realism which i love.

1 Like

The temptation is strong!!!

1 Like

Thank you, I try to draw realistic drawings most of the time. That was my goal for this drawing too, just not as much, because I purposely didn’t draw the outline of the face, just the snout. I’m glad people still like it even without the face outline.

1 Like

A Pomeranian.1515

Nice realism. But I have a challenge for you. Can you draw me a skunk but kind of in a Picasso style. I need a new avatars.

Yeah, I can definitely try. Post a picture of the exact style you want in this thread, and I’ll draw it as soon as I can.

1 Like

That’s awesome!!!
You are a gifted individual.
@redanne

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

You never posted a picture with the exact style you wanted. Once you do that, I will start.

1 Like

Yep. I will do so. Thanks for thinking of me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can be pokey but I’m still looking at concepts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.