Does your mood elevate when you don't sleep for a day?

Mine does. Whenever I don’t sleep for a day my mood elevates and I feel good. On a normal day I won’t listen to music much but on these days I listen to lot if music and I feel good.

Does it happen to you also?

1 Like

I sleep walk when I’m to tired… And sleep talk or I’m awake I have no clue all I know is I know I won’t remember what happened or what was said

1 Like

Interesting 1515151515

1 Like

Apparently my grandma’s twin sister sleep walked too

Does your pdoc know about this?

No but I’ve done it for a while now… Should I bring it up?

Yes you should. Even if you are fine sz wise you still have a problem of sleep walking so u should definitely tell that to your pdoc.

I don’t do dangerous things… I’ll just remember being on the lets say the couch and wake up in bed and have no clue how I got there

Well it can worsen overtime. I don’t mean to scare you but this is definitely a problem that needs solving and only your pdoc can help u.

Alright I have an appointment Thursday anyways

1 Like

All the best to you.

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

My fiancée has multiple stories about me doing weird stuff in my sleep. One night I decorated the bed with a box of Kleenex, throwing the sheets into the air and watching them fall.

Another time I was trying to sell her something called “Dibbles”, no idea what those are.

It’s rare for me, but it happens.

2 Likes

@Ooorgle. It’s just about every other night for me

1 Like

Yeah, I would talk to someone. It might be worth it.

@Ooorgle. Maybe… We’ll see what the nurse says

1 Like

Yeah. It’s similar for me.

1 Like

No. I just get really tired

1 Like

Yea sometimes. But it’s in a manic sort of way so I would not try to make a habit of it, personally

1 Like

If I don’t sleep continuosly for three days even I become manic.

1 Like