Does your life make sense to you?

Are you able to connect the dots? Is your life going in a path that you would like to?

I am not able to make sense at all. It seems to be wild wild wild life with no clue.

8 Likes

These days I am mostly content with the path I’m on. It is not the path I had planned to be on, but this hasn’t stopped me from smelling the flowers and enjoying the view along the way.

6 Likes

That is quite an achievement. I wish I could do the same, but my life is inside a very narrow path that no one wishes to travel with me for now. Hope for good times ahead.

2 Likes

Find some ways to have fun with it.

2 Likes

I will have to have fun with myself for now. Maybe someone likes me.

1 Like

I`m wondering what is the sense of life, I have to think about this one…

2 Likes

honestly, I still don’t have life figured out at 38

1 Like

I am content with the path I am on. Sometimes I have grand thoughts.

1 Like

I was thinking about this, i always wanted to be a painter/artist. Never pursued it because of own internalized pressure to be corporate succesful. Now it seems that the universe is forcing me to dedicate my time/life to art.

3 Likes

I thought, can you solve the riddle to life? how it really is…Maybe its not one way...variation/difference. I saw, your life. not life in general then its just as it is. and that makes sense no matter what…

1 Like

I suffered excruciating confusion and a profound loss of meaning since my psychotic break. I now do my best to focus on simplicity and living in the moment, one day by one moment at a time.

4 Likes

I just go with the vibes. Maybe it’s just nonsense

1 Like

I would like to recover from my panic disorder and get on with life.

1 Like

Not one bit.

My life story is i grew up south of england, got prodormal symptoms at the end. Went to uni in the north, quit and started working then came home and tried again then did fhe same again till i found an interest and it worked. Then i moved out permanently and tried some jobs but couldn’t hack the anxiety.

In that time, ive had all sorts of friendships but not gotten romantically involved with anyone in a serious way till recently and now idk, It just looks even more unpredictable (life) bc of how it has been.

1 Like

I feel like my cptsd makes me really empty. So I keep looking for love and validation, and fear abandonment all the time. I originally thought I had bpd or some other personality disorder, but my therapist and I are working on healing my trauma and doing inner child work. Thank you to all members who convinced me to keep trying therapy.

Still can’t figure out my life though. It’s hella confusing.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.