Does this trigger you ( trigger warning )

I lost my mind a few years ago and tweaked balls for about 3 months straight.

This type of music and festivals really get under my skin.

I just want to know what you think and does it trigger u a little bit

Welcome to the world of Psytrance

3 Likes

I used to love that kind of music but I’ve moved on from it now. I’ve never been to a festival and would never go now !

1 Like

There are few trance programme here in nepal…

2 Likes

I love psytrance. I loved raves in the 90’s and dancing my head off.

This music even now takes me on a trip and I love it. I miss the weed though to enhance it.

It doesn’t trigger me in the slightest adversely,but rather makes me reminisce positively.

1 Like

Loud noises, crowds… Is this how hell is like?

4 Likes

I am already crazy naturally, I don’t need their help to get crazier.

3 Likes

Nah not a trigger for me. I was never into that scene.

Electronic music and that sort of stuff does feel weird though. I feel music like I feel energy and it’s just funky stuff. It bothered me when I was younger but now I can find it sort of cathartic.

1 Like

Never been to a festival but I’m a fan of trance music.

1 Like

This would drive be me to drinking :cocktail::beer::beers::cocktail::tropical_drink::champagne::clinking_glasses::wine_glass::tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Lol that’s hilarious.

2 Likes

No but it’s kind of stressful to listen to lol. It’s sounds like you have to solve a rubix cube in under 2 minutes while hacking in to the mainframe or the whole world is gonna blow up :yum:

2 Likes

No but I would not want to be there

1 Like

No it doesnt trigger me. Not the type of scary place i would want to be in!

1 Like

No. It’s just a festival and if your not on drugs your never going to like this music! haha. Reason why people would respond to this sort of crap. It’s not revolutionary or in anyways different from most electronic. I’d even listen to hardcore doof doof musak over this crap.

Just a punter. I like electronica but no art here for me!

1 Like

i can post what its very triggerring but i will not

3 Likes

ok i will post it

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.