Does this mean I'm really crazy?

Yesterday I went to the store to get beer and all the places I’ve been to the price of this beer is usually $2 do had $11 and I obviously got 5 beers but as I was entering the store, I heard a ladies’ voice saying they are 3 dollars. I did not pay attention so I got the 5 beers and then the cashier said they are 3 dollars. I was shocked. Then I got to the house and I thought of asking my voices if the patriots had won for which they answered “No they lost” I did not believe it. Today I wake up and sure they lost. What do you think about this? I mean about the winning team there is not much to think there is always 50/50 chance. But the beer I had no idea.

2 Likes

You just need to double check and triple check everything. Ask more questions and look something up if you are unsure. Don’t rely on your voices.

1 Like

Dude, Im having the same problem, but mine is even worst. But what really happens is that your voices comes from subconscious mind, your voices arent just voices, I ve read that our voices are capable to read things that are in our sight but we dont see because we are distracted. My voices read me lots of things and thats when coincidences happen. Our voices are our subconcious mind thinking stuff and telling us that stuff, thats why our voices are so accurate when they talk

1 Like

you sound unstable to me…I would tell your pdoc about it.

2 Likes

Here you can read about that https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auditory_hallucination but remember, voices are our own brain, a deep part of our brain thinking by itself…if what Im saying looks weird for you, think…why the voices says words or stuff? Its our own mind, and there is a lot people with this problem bro…

3 Likes

I like that thank you. That really helps and I will ask next time.

Thank you yes I will do so

1 Like

Wow that was super helpful bro thank you so much

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.