Does sports trigger you poll

I love sports and really just hope it doesn’t bother anyone else

• Yes, Sports Triggers Me
  • No, Sports Does Not Trigger Me

0 voters

I love :heart:️ sports!!! It triggers me as much as the sun and the moon and the sky and the stars and the animals and the ocean.

2 Likes

It annoys me in the sense that I really want to want to know what’s going on. I used to be so into sports but the meds killed my interest and I can’t keep up anymore even though I miss it. I just don’t actually care anymore. If that makes sense.

1 Like

Yeah that makes sense @LED. I should probably stop watching as well, but it’s what makes me tick.

1 Like

No need to stop if it’s not interfering with your life responsibilities! Enjoy it if you can!

2 Likes

im not sure if it triggers me or not. I like sports but the money involved makes me hate the players. I don’t think non productive members of society should be millionaires in a real economy.

Knowing and following sports is a great thing for social people. You become a part of something outside yourself and you can always talk to others about something shared.

Sport really is a social lubricant for most western males. I love sport. It’s one of the few things I can concentrate on and it’s always something unexpected. That is a good thing!

1 Like

If i’m psychotic many of times I feel my life could end depending on the result, in fact when i’m psychotic I don’t think it matters what the result will be because no matter what I think bad things are going to happen. Don’t know why but TV’s cause me a lot of distress when psychotic no matter whats on it seems to mess with me. This is almost always caused by alcohol so it brings with the psychosis a mega low. I’m trying to stay off the alcohol.

1 Like

We have a lot of members here who have quit sports and are trying hard to stay away from them. Please be mindful of this and make sure any discussions about sports are recovery-oriented. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I’m a sports quitter as well. I will be more mindful @anon9798425

1 Like

There are still many interesting topics that you can discuss, though. I’m sure you can find something equally interesting.

Instead of discussing basketball, you can discuss how different spherical objects bounce differently depending on their weight, hollowness and firmness.

Instead of hockey, you can discuss the slippery qualities of ice and how it hurts when people crush you against transparent walls.

Instead of football, you can discuss computational models in theoretical astrophysics.

These are just suggestions.

1 Like

haha, I wish I was that smart, I was never smart enough to understand that stuff. Kick ball ball goes through net. Team wins. That’s my level.

1 Like

I don’t really understand sports better than this, either. :frowning_face:

1 Like

the only sports that i dont like are wwf wrestling but i like real life wrestling but without all the theatrics,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.