Does somebody here had no choice except accept the pain until it gets better? Pls, answer

May I ask what the physical illness is? And is it from psych meds?

It’s not a problem, the brain needs to forget some stuff…
I was torturing myself, when I was remembering everything bad lol…
You are young, keep fighting, yeap :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As long as my moms is around I’m fighting it. If something happen to her tho. Eh yeah I gonna be a ghost and end up in a bad situation

Thanks for the kind words tho. I really
Hope you feel better soon

The conversion disorder is the physical manifestations of the mental problem… it’s some symptoms too, check it on YouTube if you want… I had this since a kid too and I learned to hate my body, because of that :cold_sweat: I couldn’t see an issue to that, cause I couldn’t share with my parents that I feel badly in my mind and body… but the cause of the conversion disorder is mental too…

Yeah I never heard of that befor and that surprises me tbh. I’ll defiantly look into it. If you ever need help or someone to talk to you can call on me. If I see it I’ll try to help anytime❤️

Yeah, I was always sure, that my body acts awkwardly… I was also feeling a big discomfort in it, even pains… i started to envy the other girls for their healthy bodies, all dynamic and energetic too… I didn’t know how is it called until some years ago, when one pdoc told me straight away, that I have it… I suffered a lot on this… Even my mother underestimates still the impact of this on my past life lol…
But I am a bit relieved since I know, that it’s mainly mental… I can work eventually on my mind yeah… And if I am happier, maybe some small lasting symptoms of it, won’t bother me much in the future, I hope…

And thanks too :relaxed::slightly_smiling_face: sz, right? Haha …

1 Like

That sounds rough as hell. I’m sorry but I took my meds like an hour and it knocks me out so I gtg for the night. I’ll see you around and I hope you can find a way to feel better

1 Like

Lol sz is a pos. I hate everything about it. Except some hallucinations calm me. Make me feel less alone

1 Like

Hmm. . .

That’s 1 Smiley Face!.

That’s 2 Smiley Faces!.

That’s A Cheerful Look 1!.

That’s Cheerful Look 2!.

That’s 3 Smiley Faces!.

That’s 4 Smiley Faces!.

That’s Another Great Cheerful Look!.

And That’s 5 Smiley Faces!.

And So Far So Good In Thus Thread It Seems.

Cheer Up @Anna1!.

Maybe Thing’s Will Get Better. . .

:pensive:

1 Like

Thank you, you too :slightly_smiling_face: yeah, I am a bit better than 10 years ago, but my tempo of feeling happier is quite slow haha… don’t want to end up alone tbh, with the feeling to be unloved…
I’ll post in just a second, to what I’ve listened today lol :grinning:

Hmm. . .

Yea Great Artist And Great Song!.

Thanx!, For Sharing With Us. . .

1 Like

Why this sad face, sleystick? :roll_eyes:
Anyway, am dumb too now heh, a bit tired too…
I find you to be quite well in general lol :slightly_smiling_face: and I think, that you have a big musical culture, right? :relaxed:
Anyway… Nina Simone is greater, that I can realize it. One gal said, that there’s her suffering from life often in her voice lol…

Hmm. . .

Hardly Humorous.

Wow yeah ive never heard of that… is it sz that does it to you? But that sounds pretty shitttty. Sorry you have to deal with that

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.