Does Rabies has anything to do with Paranoid type Schizophrenia ? A Female Mother Monkey with a Red band on her neck took my flesh apart from my little right hand when I was in 2nd class

Does Rabies has anything to do with Paranoid type Schizophrenia ? A Female Mother Monkey with a Red band on her neck took my flesh apart from my little right hand when I was in 2nd class.

1 Like

Gods that sounds horrible…

1 Like

That sounds stressful, one of the hazards of interacting with nature, right?

1 Like

What does second class mean? Were you on a plane when you got attacked by this monkey?

1 Like

I tired of all these mother ■■■■■■■ monkeys on this mother ■■■■■■■ plane…I think he said 2nd class so i was assuming he’s was a small child in second grade…that makes it worse a rabid monkey attacking a small child…

4 Likes

second grade returned from school bam life changed

Yeah…I guess the monkey bite made you go bananas!! :wink:

3 Likes

Can’t agree more.

1 Like

No Rabies is fatal.

1 Like

Highly doubtful.

Why is the sex and physical appearance of the monkey important? And I thought you had memory issues, are they improving?

1 Like

I have memory issues. The sex is important because it is clear what an animal can do. Animal is an animal it is not a god. Physical appearance ? It’s an animal.

Human provide reasons when they do some killing.

Infection kills and there is no reason.

Monkeys in India are an infection that kill someone somewhere everyday and they are worshipped as gods.

In India even snakes are worshipped as gods.