Does "go out living life" help?

Rather than stay at home overthinking, I tried to “go out living life”. But being outside living, this world still throws me things too. :man_shrugging: Do you think being outside help with schizophrenia? Do you think I should be outside more?

1 Like

I am not sure about schizophrenia, but it will definitely help you well-being. I find that meeting up with people is a great help.

I love getting away and having a night out somewhere, I find it really helps my well being. I just love people watching and being free to do what I want. Before I had voices and they wouldn’t let me leave the house

I used to go out with an Ethiopian who I met at group therapy, we were totally in love but struggled to find common ground, I’ve always gone into the mental hospital voluntarily but going into surgery was a step too far cry

Getting out of the house and consequently ‘out of my head’ usually does help me feel better.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.