Does Geodon produce a high?

some people claimed it produces a high comparable to weed but I haven’t experienced anything like that.
I wasn’t going to use it for getting high because that is stupid

I took it and never felt high from it

2 Likes

No. Definitely not.

3 Likes

If I take it on an empty stomach, it makes me feel really dizzy and sleepy. I suppose one could call that a high. It’s definitely not a good feeling, though.

3 Likes

I took Geodon one night in 2015 and it gave me a head high but it was gone when I woke up the next morning.

1 Like

Geodon made me extremely sleepy regardless if I’d eaten or not. Geodon withdrawal is difficult. I thought my doc told me to quit it cold turkey. So I did. It was crazy I don’t even know how to explain it

2 Likes

I couldn’t sit still on geodon.

1 Like

Geodon doesn’t get me high, but I like what it does to my head. It halts that flighty, manicy thought process I can get. A lot of people like Geodon.

1 Like

I get that same feeling when I take it without food.

1 Like

I take it without food every morning and have no problems. I have never eaten breakfast my whole life.

2 Likes

I’m glad you don’t have that issue with it. I’ve noticed it will randomly make me nauseous, too, sometimes.

2 Likes

I still vastly prefer it to risperidone, of course, lol.

1 Like

Do Geodon LAIs exist

What is that? Never heard of it.

1 Like

@TomCat Long acting injection.

2 Likes

No. A Geodon injection is only good for a day. Useless really.

1 Like

I was on geodon once and I did get a mild high but i couldn’t sleep on it so it wasn’t worth it for me

1 Like

Geodon comes in a shot,but it isn’t long acting. It needs to be administered every 4 hours

1 Like

Kind of sad that a long acting shot doesn’t exist, my psych prescribed me Geodon once (the pills obviously) but I felt dizzy

Geodon made my condition worse. I almost died because of it. No joke.

1 Like