Does facebook make your life better or worse? Do you still have it?

Ate a lot of mango…!!! Holy

1 Like

It’s afternoon here. I will take a nap because of boredom

1 Like

I think facebook makes my life better.
I have a lots of friends who have moved, I myself have moved several times, and family members spread across Scandinavia.
I find it’s a good way to keep in touch and keep up with what’s going on with people.

2 Likes

Good good @Pikasaur… i have facebook account but i dont use it…!!! Do u use it daily…!!!

Yea I don’t do social media.

Waste of time

1 Like

@anon1152203 post a boat picture my man …!!! U can pm me…!!!

Yes I do. I don’t post much, but I love seeing other people’s posts, especially if they’re positive.

1 Like

I will post pics when it’s finished. Nearly there

1 Like

i was sort of the ignored weirdo on facebook… so i deleted it… i think normies hate me…

2 Likes

I have an account that is just for close family and friends now. Maybe 15 contacts total. I don’t discuss politics. I keep it all positive. I stay out of any groups where I would pick a fight with anyone. I ignore Friend requests from people who have found me from before, but who I know aren’t positive for me.

Trying to be mentally healthier. I’m not convinced FB is a part of that.

I have facebook for my business mostly, I post Pic’s of jobs I have been doing and I have some friends from chat on there

2 Likes

FB doesn’t make my life better or worse because I don’t use it. Every once in a while I might post a selfie of myself or my cat but otherwise I don’t spend any time on FB.

2 Likes

I forget why I signed up for fb. But I couldn’t figure it out, so I deactivated it. I’m 59 years old, and there wasn’t any fb when I was a young man. We got along fine without it.

Facebook is trash. Stopped using iy when i was 14, got tired of all the idiots that got their “news” from it.

Facebook is ok , though I do wonder why so many extended family members are friends with my sister but not with me.

I use fb mostly to kill time and boredom.

I keep my friends list small, but I like to read posts of the limited friends/family that I have on there.

I also keep up with musicians I like, the sports teams I follow, and I like some of the funny posts and memes I see from entertainers who I like.

I don’t do political stuff.

I don’t have a tv, so fb is a source of entertainment and distraction for me.

1 Like

Worse. Got rid of it. Also winding down my amateur broadcasting project in the town where I live, will be bringing it back next year after the move. I put too much work into it to kill it, but moving forward, it’s just me having fun.

Trying to refocus on positive things. Facebook isn’t positive. The small chunk of it that I’ll keep is to support my online station.

Facebook is alright I guess. I love being able to keep in touch with my family members who are all in different states then me. I’m rarely on FB anymore and have pretty much switched to this forum. Everyone here is kind, honest and I know that they understand my struggles.

Well I’ve read about people deleting their fb accounts, so I went on and deleted mine since I don’t use it.

I’m too paranoid for social media.

1 Like