Does ap s affect sperm genetic

So we want make child with my wife and i m using aps since 12 years.my wife doesn t use any medication.my question is does my drug regime affect my sperm s genetic

It is unlikely but you can discuss this with your urologist. Sperm are generated in the millions and created continuously. Any fraction that are altered tend to be poor swimmers and less likely to make it through the distance to conception than the healthy ones.

1 Like

My ability to ejaculate got messed up by APs. Plus I’m on depression meds. I don’t even shoot anymore. I honestly kinda like it. No clean up

1 Like

I don’t think your medication affect the quality of your sperm. But most people have performance problems on meds. I
Had erictile dysfunction for 20 years. The last 5 years there have been no problems because I’ve been lowered with 50% meds

1 Like

It’s possible, but I doubt there is much research on it if any.

1 Like

I don’t think so but I read sz changes our genes.

1 Like

Good luck @Dustypages
Don’t worry about genes since your wife doesn’t have sz.

1 Like

Thank you @Aziz

1 Like

I can get a hard on. I just can’t shoot a load! It’s crazy

But I’m on depression, anxiety, and schizo meds. My depression med is the one that has “sexual dysfunction” as a side effect

You see. Sex will never make so much fun as before on these meds

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.