Does anyone wish they never posted any photos of themselves on this or via this website

I feel the same way. I wish I hadn’t posted my pic

I feel for you :(((

1 Like

At least you only posted once??

I posted like a gazillion times lol

1 Like

I like selfies so i contribute my selfie.

1 Like

Yea if you have no paranoia kind of issues I don’t see why not.

1 Like

I have no career to loose. I am free.

1 Like

True. I only posted once. And another time in a private message. I just won’t do it again. I’m sorry you feel vulnerable after posting yours a lot

1 Like

Yeah I used to have a lot of selfies on here. I totally regret it, but what can you do?

I suppose just learn and move on.

I make a point of deleting selfies after a day or so. I am more worried people can cross match my username from other sites. But in general I think this is the only site I use this username

That must have been a long time ago. I have no idea what you look like.

Yea I totally regret it all too.

1 Like

Yeah it was years ago for me, so I probably shouldn’t stress over it.

Don’t be so hard on yourself, Butterfliezzz. :butterfly:

I understand the paranoia though. I probably have less to worry about because I’m a dude, and not a supermodel LOL.

Not to downplay make victims of stalking in anyway though, I was stalked a long time ago.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that you were stalked :frowning:

I’m glad it stopped now.

I get very curious what people look like on here including you, but there is no way I want to actually see, considering your need for privacy.

Yea I often verbally vomit, aswell, saying nearly everything about myself. It’s awful. Like I feel the impulsion to do that. But I’m working on doing that less, by thinking, hey butterflyy, be more considerate of yourself

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.