Does anyone think that any mental illness you suffer from is caused by someone doing black magic to you?

I once went to an astrologer and he told me that someone did black magic on me to cause me to go mad.

2 Likes

All the time. But regardless of how the situation is what it is. Schizophrenia.

Then I guess it is something physical like genetics and brain chemistry.

When you’re a hammer, every problem is a nail.

2 Likes

There is definitely a supernatural bent to schizophrenia.
My dreams are wild!

Dreamt of a flying baby horse in my dream last night.

Seemed so real.

1 Like

Sometimes I get paranoid that my worst enemy hexed me. But then I realize I am a fully capable witch who can protect myself fine, and if she even had an ounce of magic in her she probably couldn’t even handle simple incantations.

I have years of experience, I’m more powerful then she will ever be.

I don’t feel so bad when I remember that.

No. I’ve never thought that this was black magic. I’ve never believed in the supernatural, even when i was delusional. My delusions were more around people spying on me, recording everything i did and said, orchestrating my life to lead me to ruin.

1 Like

No don’t believe in magic or black magic whatever
But my schiz mind ive experiences a couple times idk some kind of like voodoo sketchy type mind-state looking -

It’s just the mind though making it that way.

2 Likes

I was totally convinced of that. This forum has actually helped me tremendously in just hearing the common sense/insight into our illness from you all.

I think people drove me mad purposefully to mess up mylife worse but I don’t believe in black magic.

1 Like

Nope. I think it was other stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.