Schizophrenia.com

~@~Does Anyone Know Of Any Amazingly Great Awesome Dating Sites~@~

Hmm.

I Mean Thus Forum Right Here Is A Good One, No Doubt. But!, I Need To Discover A Woman Without A Psychological Disorder. Because, We Can Rule The World With Love!. Together!.

I Was Jus Kidding (By) Calling Thus Forum A Dating Site. I Know It’s A Help Site & Not A Dating Site. I Mean Who Would Ever Think In That Regard About A Mental Health Forum?.

SoO0…,

Hit Me With Some Good Ones Everybody (!!!).

Selah!.

why do u write like that?

1 Like

You find good and bad people on pof but that’s where I met my dear David

Hmm.

What Does That Mean @Twialine?.

I Searched And Couldn’t Find Anything About Dating (???).

Selah!.

Plenty of fish 15

Hmm.

Oh Wow!.

I’m Going To Make A List.

Thanx!, Fairy Gurl!.

Keep Em Coming Gals And Guys (!!!).

Selah!.

1 Like

I’m thinking of changing from being the fairy girl… Sigh I feel I have out grown it

Hmm.

All I Can See In My Mind Of You is Tinkerbell. Fairies…, Oh So Beautiful.

Thanx Again (!!!).

Selah!.

1 Like

Apparently Facebook has a dating service now.

1 Like

Hmm.

I Most Of Certainly Had Nothing In The Midst Of Wisdom On That @Treebeard. . .

I Have Seen My Future And In The Crystal Sphere Shaped Horizon Rarely Visit Facebook. . .

But!, I Shall Dance Once More Among The Chant Of Your Advice. . .

Thanx!.

Selah!.

Hmm.

During The Future Presentation Within Thought Currents I Decided That Judging The Past From Reflections Brought Forth By Misconceptions No Longer Seem To Be Of Allowing. Misinformation Has Not Been A Speaker In A Cloud From Me I Admit.

But!, The Overflowing Cup Breathing Breath Inside Of Breath’s Logic Represents Symbols Of Humble Serpents Agonizing The Brand Of Terror.

Handing The Banner Of Hope To Hopeless Wandering. Where As The End Continues It’s Life. Within The Representations Carrying The Thoughts That Forget, There Is No Actual Ending.

I Search And Promise To The Stones In My Heart.

I Shall Find. . . . . . .

Selah!.

Hmm.

Thine Bridge Waking. Upon Walks And Balancing Actions Between Sorcery And Other Strange Elusive Imaginations Shall Give Attempts. Keeping Keepers Sleeping Among The Peace Notices Mine Trust. I Keep The Drawn Blinds Blinding Sight That Notices The Truth That The Blind See Within A Depth’s Void Of Forever.

Claiming Truth Among Companions Like Lions.

Will The Sign’s Hiding In The Landscape, Hide Forever?.

Only Time Will Keep It A Secret.

While The Secret Will Tell. . . . . . .

Selah!.

Maybe try Tinder on your phone

Hmm.

I Sincerely Try Of Progression Within The Triumphant Gaze Within Wilderness Fashion. Admittance Curiously Speaks. But!, Seeking Sought Refuge Realizing It’s Grace Tangles In Weaving. Sometimes Speaks About The Spoken. A Tale Not Yet Told Stays True. At Least In The Diamond’s Lost In History’s Etchings. Lost And Found Has Been The Finding’s. Finding Out It’s Been Lost Is A Sense Of Losing.

All Without The Beginning Of Having.

I’ll See If It’s A Vault Worth Chasing @johpollck. . . . . . .

Selah!.

1 Like

Hmm.

I Walked Like I Was Crawling During How The Eagles Soar Among The Sea In The Sky. Where There Exist’s None Day, None Left For The Night. Where Would The Trace Of Human Be Without Interconnectedness & Virtue?.

I Will Ask, If I Can Find The Tunnel Inside Of My Waking Hours Sleeping WithIn Endless Beings.

If There Has Ever Seen. . . . . . .

Selah!.

Hmm.

So.

I Gave An Amulet. I Didn’t Give Effort. I Didn’t Ask For Return. Without Admiration Of Any Sorts.

Sorting Through Parallel Heartbeats. I Gave. For Giving. Is Not Receiving And Or Grasping. Some Sort Of Law. Of An Moral Code. I Gave To Observe. Graciously The Light That Gave More Than Any Giving Could Actually Profess.

It Felt Nice.

And I Gave Back A Promise. These Promises Have Lives. That Never Fade.

But!, Like Ghosts, They Speak Without Cages. So Much To Speak Of. So Much To Save. . .

The Rain. . .

Began To Give More As Well. And We Had To Tell Each Other It’s Not To Crave. . . . . . .

Selah!.

Here’s a piece of advice: don’t write on your dating profile the way you do here. Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. :slight_smile:

Hmm.

Thanx!, @alien99.

But!, Wait!, Before You Go…, Could You Please Give Me Some Examples!.

On…,

And On…,

And On…,

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Selah!.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.