Does anyone know how to lose 20 pounds quickly?

Without starving myself?

1 Like

Run stairs, that helped me lose a lot of weight.

3 Likes

Cutting a leg off will work

7 Likes

Not quickly. Fewer calories, less fat, less sugar. But that might make you hungry until your body adjusts

3 Likes

Most of my fat is in my belly and butt so cutting off my leg won’t work.

I have to eat half as much as I used to, to stop putting on weight since I have been on antipsychotics

3 Likes

Run or walk for an hour every day…it really is that simple

1 Like

Talk to your doctor before trying to exercise or diet. That is so important.

There is no “quick” way to lose weight unfortunately.

4 Likes

I saw my nutritionist today. She said 5 meals, one every 3 hours. Starch+protein+fruit/vegetable.
It’s not healthy to lose much weight quickly.

3 Likes

You’re asking all of us? We’re all dumbfounded on this subject.

2 Likes

If you figure out a way I want to know. Generally two lbs a week is considered a healthy weight loss. Any more than that and it’s hard on your body.

2 Likes

Unfortunately there is no quick fix solution.
Not unless you want to starve yourself and this would be dangerous.

2 Likes

Go swimming, swimming is very easy and you lose fat very quickly, I always remember when I was 14 and I went to swimming, and I got an athletic body (also I got skinny)

2 Likes

And try eating more fruits instead of burgers and trash food

2 Likes

The most amount of weight I’ve lost in 1 day is 9lbs but a few factors came into play such as running my best distance/burned most amount of calories in 1-hour, not eating for the day and the event occurred during the summer. I gained the weight back but I thought I’d just inform you.

1 Like

juice diet. glass of juice every two hours, no food, juice fast!

1 Like

one thing that ive been doing recently and have done in the past is dancing for exercise. In my opinion its the best way to lose weight. I can dance for hours and its a ton of fun instead of being difficult mentally. Find some great music, go in your garage and go nuts!

1 Like

1 hour of dancing can burn like 500 calories which is like a meal, plus i feel way less hungry when i work out and exercise so on top of that i actually eat less. i would not recommend starving yourself at all, terrible idea especially with SZ cause it’ll cause voices. That being said dancing is far less stressful and will give you endorphins ETC, my mood has improved so much these past few days, a lot of good energy

1 Like

If you starve yourself you aren’t going to lose any fat just muscle.

3 Likes

yea i heard that too!

1 Like