Does anyone have delusions where the tv talks about you?

This was my main delusion/hallucinations back in 2008 when I was unmedicated.

I want to believe that so bad but I think everybody is lying to me when they say Iā€™m not being talked about on tv. They been talking about me on tv for a whole year now.

You Can go to all the major stations vh1 CNN

every station and they talking about me. They are broadcasting all of my thoughts and Iā€™m trying to find the hidden camera on me.

I had that delusion too, itā€™s like a parallel reality. They donā€™t really know you, it just feels like theyā€™re reacting to your thoughts.

I promise the delusion will fade away eventually, especially if you get on good treatment.

I had this delusion too at one point. One time I taped a show that I thought was about me. Later on I watched it and could see that it wasnā€™t but still remembered what I was thinking when I did. Felt weird

1 Like

But do it seem like the people around you are in on it too. I hear people around me talking about it. I hear them saying that Iā€™m on camera and responding to my thoughts. They call my children out their names and I wonder how are they able to do this if itā€™s not real. I hear it coming from their voices.

Itā€™s thought broadcasting. Curable.

I believe it has to do with the NMDA receptor balance in the brain, once that is rebalanced with the right medication and supplementation that kind of phenomena stops happening.

I had delusions of reference. Especially with YouTube and their algorithm. I try not to care.

Ok. I go to see my psychiatrist Monday.

1 Like

I am so scared. So Iā€™m really not being talked about on tv through the whole United States? Can someone just tell me the truth? Tired of living like this. I donā€™t see the camera though.

I used to think news stories were either about me or telling me to do stuff, also thought the show charmed and the gals on it were commenting about me

Itā€™s a common delusion with schizophrenics. I know how real it feels, but the people supposedly responding to your thoughts really donā€™t know you from Adam.

Ok well do you have a delusion where you hear ppl around you talking about you saying mean things to you? They say the same thing the tv is saying to you?

1 Like

Yes. I havenā€™t tested it recently though, as I keep my TV and radio muted, and donā€™t go out much. Itā€™s bad with live media, and the worst with people in the distance.

I only listen to pre-recorded youtube shows and internet radio, and it doesnā€™t happen much there.

It feels so real. If you get on the right medication does it leave? And also Iā€™m trying to send you a message but canā€™t, can you send me one?

It feels so real. If you get on the right medication does it leave? And also Iā€™m trying to send you a message but canā€™t, can you send me one?

Iā€™ve got some weird, metaphysical stories about thought broadcasting, but sharing them doesnā€™t help one bit, just makes peoplesā€™ delusions worse. Does more harm than good.

My tv sends me messages.

Phenomenon meaning no one knows why it happens? Super natural.

1 Like

Did they REALLY show up at your door?? And if so what did they say??