Does anyone feel like everything is too perfect?

Yup. The universe is so perfect I think some scientists are baffled by its existence…!

That makes me paranoid because I worry that the worse that I worry about happening will happen.

Nah, I’m not sure I ever fealt things were perfect.

I didn’t mean to make you paranoid. All I meant was what a few other people said. Enjoy it while you can because no one is happy all the time except maybe the Beatles when they first became popular, lol. If things are going good just enjoy it. I found that even when my life seems to be going perfect, the reality is that I feel good, but things still go wrong, and I still have things about myself that I hate. Perfection is an illusion. A lot of people think that everything about their life sucks. That’s an illusion too. Life is usualy a mixture of good and bad but sometimes the good outweighs the bad. And the opposite is true too.

I don’t know what that is and I can’t tell you if it will happen. I have no way of knowing. But I find that what we focus on and spend a lot of time worrying about tends to be a big part of our life. Maybe you have a specific fear that you think too much about and you build it up in your mind until that’s all you think about. The thing is, that it may never happen so focus on a good dinner or going to the park instead or buying new clothes or playing with the dog or cleaning the house or what you’re going to talk about at your next doctors appointment instead.

Perfection is The Only Thing That is Perfect.

Unless Someone Tells You That You Are Perfect.

Then!,

You’re Perfect Too (!!!).

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yes, I often feel like I’m getting more love than I can accept. Too perfect. But then, something goes wrong in the house and I realize that perfection is momentary.

Like PINK FLOYD’s~ ‘Momentary Lapse of Reason’.?.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.