Does anyone feel like everything is too perfect?

I feel like everything is too perfect. It’s almost scary. I don’t feel depressed. I have high-quality food and drinks at home. My family gets along with me. It feels scary. I actually feel happy just uneasy.

7 Likes

Enjoy it. Why question it?

I’m just trying to see if anyone feels the same.

1 Like

yes I am happy with how things are unfolding im just worried about my future health and about when I am not working anymore, will I be content on a pension?.,what is the pension gonna be like it is all uncertain especially with covid 19 economic consequences

That sounds great !

When I am somewhat happy I question it - comes so rarely I feel unusual like I don’t deserve it

1 Like

I feel happy all the time. That’s why I think maybe I don’t have problems. I’m just really paranoid and uneasy. I drink a lot of beverages because of my anxiety.

3 Likes

If you can’t be happy when everything’s great, you’ll never be happy. So I suppose you should try to find a way to enjoy it.

I felt like that when I was covering my anxiety stress with binge eating… Happy… But uneasy cos I knew the binge eating was just a crutch for my stress anxiety but defo not a long term solution

Everything is just perfect in my life and I’m A ok with it.

I feel the same, when I get slightly happy I start feeling that its abnormal for me and I question it saying I don’t deserve it. I think its because often I become grandiose when slightly happy and start to think that I will be very popular like making discoveries in science or even making miracles. It became a reflex to prevent psychosis and sometimes its preventing true happiness.

1 Like

When everything is perfect I feel it’s because it’s a movie and all actors are playing so well and director has everything under control

I smell psychosis when everything is perfect.
Its too good to be true.

I give myself a hard time when I feel like things are too easy. But I know to appreciate how nice my situation is. I try to do as much as I can do help people. I advocate for peace, progress, and issues i feel strongly about. Sometimes its good to have something distract you/hobbies, work, movies etc. Gotta learn to accept yourself and others.

Because you have schizophrenia doesn’t mean you can’t also make discoveries in science or that you aren’t special and important. I learned to distinguish between symptoms of delusions and what I am naturally capable of and born to feel. Schizophrenia is like a mutation in the DNA and it affects many people. That single mutation shouldn’t stop you from your life purpose or for fulfilling your best potential. I was diagnosed when I was fifteen. They thought I would never go to college, never work, and things have progressed in healthcare since then.

I got my GED right out of the psyche ward when I was seventeen. I’ve been to a four year college and I’m going back to technical school. I just applied today. I might even get a grant or scholarship. Don’t give up on all the things you could be capable of! I had a really high IQ when I was younger, schizophrenia did set that back a bit. But those qualities are still there. There is talent waiting to be re-discovered within me and within you too.

You can go online and just take free classes through Harvard or Stanford online. I took one class on biological chemistry when I was trying to think of ways to cure cancer. I came up with a complete theory and posted it on my blog and then later found other theories that reflected my own ideas and inspiration. Even if you don’t get credit, your ideas can be pioneers for others to be inspired. Information travels fast.

Your brilliant idea could be the spark for a complete revolution! Don’t doubt yourself, just keep learning and researching. I have always wanted to be a research scientist I want to help cure diseases. I was advised that people in the scientific community are incredibly harsh and will tear your hypothesis apart especially if you don’t have the credentials. But there are public forums and websites where people can share scientific ideas and research that bypass the old scientific community/way of thinking and you can make progress there its just in the way you try to reach out to people.

More you study about biology and science/neurology the more you’ll know.

2 Likes

You really think I can discover the cure for cancer or make miracles? That’s what I was thinking and I am not crazy enough to believe it anymore.

1 Like

I don’t think its a crazy belief. It is more about what’s behind the thought and what it makes you feel. The only way we ever get anywhere is by people not being afraid to challenge the norm.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex … it takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.

“Sanity is a madness put to good uses.”

“Maybe each human being lives in a unique world, a private world different from those inhabited and experienced by all other humans. . . If reality differs from person to person, can we speak of reality singular, or shouldn’t we really be talking about plural realities? And if there are plural realities, are some more true (more real) than others? What about the world of a schizophrenic? Maybe it’s as real as our world. Maybe we cannot say that we are in touch with reality and he is not, but should instead say, His reality is so different from ours that he can’t explain his to us, and we can’t explain ours to him. The problem, then, is that if subjective worlds are experienced too differently, there occurs a breakdown in communication … and there is the real illness.”
― Philip K. Dick

1 Like

Everything is perfect in my life and I am not psychotic. I love it this way. And it is God’s doing.

1 Like

Today, having a diagnosis of schizophrenia is associated with a life-expectancy reduction of nearly two decades. By some criteria, only one in seven people recover. Despite heralded advances in treatments, staggeringly, the proportion of people who recover hasn’t increased over time. Something is profoundly wrong.
https://theconversation.com/the-concept-of-schizophrenia-is-coming-to-an-end-heres-why-82775.

Happiness is fleeting. Just enjoy it while you can. Perfection is the same.
Don’t worry about it lasting or don’t worry about being too happy or that everything is going your way. I guarentee it won’t last so just take it for what it is, which is a temporary reprieve from problems and enjoy it.