Does Anyone Ever Imagine the Word Logic and Schizophrenia in the Same Sentence?

Yes, exactly. :slight_smile:

I believe logic and schizophrenia go together very well in some sz’s. I mean last I recall most of my latest delusions were logical, however irrational, logical. I’d find myself believing some thing like if I knock over a chair somebody is gonna kill me, so of course I tried desperately to avoid that chair lol the whole A then B thing going on there. A being the chair getting knocked over B being me dying. I subconsciously built that logical conclusion that I have to prevent A. Now that I recall it you see a lot of that same format in delusions, but regardless the point I’m trying to make here is when I was first exposed to logic by my other non Sz peers I took to it far faster than they did. Now of course everyone’s different and I could just have a knack for it but it came clear to me that having Sz helped for me personally. The ability to reflect on myself through my voices I consider a gift more than anything, the most inclined of my voices often calls me out on illogical statements. So to see the words logic and schizophrenia in the same sentence I believe is logical all in itself haha :laughing: I understand one of the biggest roadblocks for people when learning logic is to focus too much on the content of the statements and not the structure and nature of the statement which is what logic calls for. Because of Sz I really don’t care much for content. It all just falls under that big numb “material” guise making it all feel far away. That’s either Sz or depression. Lol

1 Like

Yes, very true. The reason is because most people on the surface are growing up and succeeding in life being sensationalists. That means that not truth nor logic or even practicality per se is important, but what is important is "how “it” what ever it is makes you feel.

Think about this. The glory of victory needs no truth or even success at all. The reason why is someone can feel glory for something that wasn’t even real, or that they mistakenly took for something else.

I have encountered many people that don’t care about anything except the feeling that they won, and then I know that this person is going to stumble soon in the future. People that have no sense of logic and practicality stumble, but even an scz can succeed as long as logic and practical worth is never forgotten.

1 Like

When I was speaking about logic in relationship to scz, I was talking about how the mind renders informational schematical “sensations.”

There is such a phenomenon as “logicality.” Means how something works, but it also means how it does not work.

So the think that I am interested in in regard to other scz’s and their scz’s “world” per se as they see it is simply to understand the logicality of it, get to know many of them, and then find the patterns and the “logic” in their “mental rendering of psychological information.”

This is extremely interesting to me.

And at the same time I’d like to talk to them about their level of understanding of logic and practical worth, and see if this kind of “informational intervention” is a binary event in the deterministic phenomenon of the big picture.

In my experience talking logic in regards to the people’s way of thinking and practicality in regards to the way people are living causes people to “get around the trees that they were trying to drive through, and get onto the right tracks.” I have seen the binary effect turn like from cold to warm. It fascinating.

1 Like

I am a sz.
My abstraction abilities are great.
I write functioning programs and I usually manage to find creative and efficient solutions to the problems I face in my work, I learn programming languages easily.
I believe that being successful in coding is related to the ability to think logically.
Despite that, I know myself well enough to say that in many IRL situations I cannot get to logical conclusions because of the constraints of my brain to do so (e.g. I can’t store too much information and I find it hard to manage my emotions).
I think that in mathematics, szs have some sort of advantage in some fields (John Nash for example did an outstanding work in one of his theories and I doubt that non-sz person could have done the same ) but most of them aren’t functional enough to be productive researchers.
That’s my opinion on the matter

2 Likes

I think this too, and many pros that code say the same thing. Once you get into it, you get it. If not, then you don’t get it. So we get it. :slight_smile:

I have noticed that the “counterlogical” characteristic is common. I related it to some kind of animalistic misbehavior, and if you treat the brain like it needs a treat like to go on a date or something like that, then the “counterlogical” behavior at least becomes controllable.

Even people without scz have this problem with themselves and dealing with other people such as children, workers, or citizens in general.

In my experience it’s partially how you were raised and partially a mental proprioception deficit. That means that the information from inside often cannot be discerned from the information outside. The result is that a person has to deduce what is the right or best thing rather than what comes instantly offhand in the moment as most people are used to in themselves because they have always lived based on how a strong mental proprioception works.

Without the wall in the mind that divides inside from outside information I tend to see how the outside world can kind of suck, and people can kind of suck because those things either need to fit your style or “parameters,” or they are going to simply be viral programming problems…which probably leads some people to suicides and murders or even massacres.

So if they are not compatible mental faculties, then they must go.

Once people are gone, then what is left except your fascination for reality, logic, phenomena and so on. If you’re life is not a head stuck in sensationalism and social aestheticism, but instead it is trying to view the greatest concepts in the universe through hard work and dedication to know more and more until you can make things too for your own scenic experiences,…

…then you see how a mind can work so logically while full of so much logical information rather than mere moods, sensations, and logical fallacies.

Last of all I have noticed how the memory mental faculty is very important in the higher learning and higher awareness of the deductive reality that only waits for people to learn and put it together before drawing it out of something like Plato’s Metaphysical Reality.

Look at this learning logic program’s logicality:

1. Sense externally sourced data via sensory information

2. Sense internally sourced data via instinct

3. Sense internally sourced data via parallel mental faculties rendering data

4. Record above information into memory

5. Sense internally sourced data via memory through #3; multiple mental faculties

6. Record information from overlapping synergy of mental faculties rendering all above source of information.

7. Loop this synergistic information display machine.

So you can see that if the memory aptitude is improved, then the whole synergy exponential improves not only in each split second as the stew of information and renderings are compounding themselves in the experience vat and then back into memory and back again, but over a life time of constant learning logical information rather than moody sensational zingers and social information.

The brain is information technology, and not only is it learning the environment’s phenomenal logicality, but it is learning its own phenomenal logicality.

And how do you shape the material to perform those operations? Partially DNA expression through the food, but also partially the conditioning that comes from the environment which is an informational phenomenon that lacks understanding in my understanding.

But still what is the logicality of those renderings that the mental faculties are outputting and fueled by the 3 sources of information; sensory, memory, and overlapping renderings?

I’ve never implied it was a sz exclusive thing. you are jumping to conclusions too fast man.

Of course, it’s our nature. While some of our emotional responses may not be efficient at dealing with some situations, even after taking it in count, they still influence our motivations and affect our behavior.
Sometimes the smart thing to do is just to accept it and learn how to live with it.

I agree with the general idea.

It’s an interesting question, it’s very relevant for building an A.I.
I believe that some of modern Cs researches may have a sufficient answer to that question.

Hehe, no, no I’m just saying that people without scz have a problem with their own “inner derelict” It’s often been called “the inner chimp.” Youtube The Chimp Paradox to learn about it and how to control it. Basically the difference in the scz is not much except that the scz assumes this animalistic, counterfactual, stubborn character is somehow not the self while other people know it as the self. It doesn’t matter either way because it is the firmware we come with. What does matter however is how we dilute it’s idiotic effect, and it’s actually a lot nicer and congenial than you think. There is a trick that is not something that people would ordinarily talk about with their peers which is to scold the brain as if it were another animal so to speak. What scz’s do is the scold the voices, and this only feeds the voices. The problem is that they don’t direct the focus to the appropriate subject which is the derelict brain itself as though you occupied it, and it is not a thing that is worthy of you. This works, BUT if people here you doing it, uh oh. Hehe Either way the thing to be done is to get it to obey logically and practically instead of like a derelict fink.

I believe that if they overlap the renditions of data with each other, therefore causing them to become input data too rather than simply the sensory data being channeled to one single, strict type of processor,… Well, that is how the brain works. The mental faculties’ data renditions overlap “cross pollinating” each other as they are considered alternate sensory input sources.

I’m not sure though how I would even go about doing that. I would need to do a lot more research in the field. lol

I think schizophrenia is not a disease but it is transition of human to next generation of animals. (human is also considering animals)

With your subject being “transition” how do you cause of this, and how do you describe the expression of this?

I understand that we stick predicates to subjects, but if we have subjects that are not proven to exist, or we have predicates that do not fit the subject when observed in nature, then we have nothing that’s going to make a good impression “at the scz party ball.” :wink:

1 Like

You are a good writer, of course. But I understand this topic as “logic of schizophrenia in human being.” It is both words " logic" and “schizophrenia” in the same sentence. Isn’t it.

Yes, and by that I mean the logicality of the scz experiences that are differing from the logicality of the ordinary users of brains.

I understand the nature of the hardware differences, but I don’t fully understand the nature of the “personal perspective logicality as the scz person “tries to use the abilities of the brain.””

It’s really not so simple, and would take a few years for me to conclude the research with people’s descriptions and interviews, chats, and otherwise and from articles and journals on the full view of the actual phenomenal layout on life as the scz’s actually live it and operate it.

I want to know how they (we) operate this form of mind. Make sense?

So in other words I want the full logicality of that system, and that is why I said the “logic” of it.

OK, sure. I wrote in this forum in another thread that after some millions year my next generation’s whole body will convert in to brain and a new body form outside it. Schizophrenia is that process.I don’t considering the effects of Medicine and all sides effects. I am talking on the basis of symptoms.

I think there is a link. As you point out logic is the study of reason and of reason Thomas Jefferson wrote “Fix reason in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion.”;

I don’t think he was being metaphorical. When we reason we talk to ourselves, or not quite ourselves. We create an imaginary friend.

1 Like

Great post. :+1:

1 Like

I’m kind of getting sleepy, but either your grammar is poor, or some subjects and predicates here do not match and/or do not exist.

I’d like to talk further if you want to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am sorry, my English is not good. I only understand short phrases in English. I want to talk with you but I am not sure about the subject.

1 Like

Okay, maybe PM works better for you. Any time is okay.

1 Like

Just an added note.

The key areas of interest in this search for the “logicality” of the scz world as it is seen from the scz’s experiences…

…are keyly the socio-propriation logicality and the mental proprioception logicality.

In other words in regards to those phenomenal dimensions of the inner psychology:

“What makes what do what?”

I think that is the simplest way to put it.

I think of it in a realistic not the assume sci fi fallacy world but realistic dimensiosn that form the perception of a sci fi world, and what that is inside of the scz is a virtual reality with flows of information being synthesized into simulation upon flows upon simulations.

A kind of oasis the kind you see in the expensive computer games these days, and I want to know what the rules are or the “physics” of the thing.

For instance in mine things work in sci fi way like a sci show I saw called Andromeda where a large creature with some dark knight motif outfit could travel between dimensions popping up and disappearing anywhere in the space ship, and beat you no matter what because it could reel time back and forth in order to figure out what your defensive move was, so that it could block it.

Please do not have a kind of trigger moment that makes you start believing in logical fallacies that will only make you sick and depraved. Thank you. :slight_smile:

So the way that that this works in mine is that the voice beings can pop up and then disappear. They can know what I’m going to think, feel, or do before I do it.

Now in my virtual reality mind everything is a simulation of either reality or my memory or my alternate simulation of information from another another simulation as in cross feeding, and in it that kind of “thing” or “action” if you will is actually very scary. In fact I still have residual PTSD from the years with CPTSD from that kind of “virtual world.”

A mind is a virtual world simulating the real world and other inner types of information such as the need for food. It is separate from reality. It has dimensions and logicality to it’s functions, and that is something about the scz’s that interests me very much.

1 Like

Hi @DMAdataANDmoodanalysis, good evening, I am unable to messages you in this website. Please you start PM if you can.

1 Like