Does anyone else never feel sleepy?

I can’t remember when it started, but I never feel tired anymore. I still sleep, but it takes ages to fall. I can function fine on 3hrs sleep it seems.

I think it’s a blessing in some ways but I wonder if there is something that causes me to be energetic all the time.

I’m not complaining! Just curious if anyone else never ever feels sleepy?

1 Like

Coffee daily helps a great deal for me- just a cup a day. Otherwise, the meds will make me sleepy.

I’m an insomniac, I go to bed when my body tells me to, sometimes it’s the next morning. Any attempts before that can last hours and just go nowhere. The zyprexa makes me tired, but it doesn’t make it any easier for me to go to sleep.

1 Like

I’m the opposite of that. Always sleepy :sleeping:

I slept for like 12 hours I’ve been up for close to 4hrs then took a nap. Now I’ll prob sleep another 12.
This happens more when I’m very low. Which is more often than not these days.

it depends what im doing or what my schedule has been past few days. there have been a couple of times where I sleep 4 hours one night…then stay awake for like 30 hours and cant sleep. Im having a bit of trouble now…but its not that bad as of now.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.