Does anyone else enjoy watching people play video games on YouTube?

Join in time for what?

1 Like

Join in time to watch the stream live. I like to start at the beginning so it ends up being pointless for be to even be on twitch.

Streamers have schedules, like DansGaming starts at 9 AM PST, as does Lirik. Just follow someone you like and ask in the channel when his/her stream normally starts and they’ll tell you.

1 Like

Yeah, watching from the start would be a problem unless you watch the same person and know when they start their stream every day.

1 Like

@naturallycured @LED Maybe I’ll try again to get into it. I dunno. :woman_shrugging:

There are also replays you can watch, and it even saves your chat comments in the log if you make any.

1 Like

I enjoy the Factorio ‘Let’s Play’, and the speed runs. It’s a cool game if you have any sort of OCD. Terraria play throughs are also pretty fun to watch. Some of the hosts are more entertaining than others.
I rarely watch anything live as my time zone is way out from America.

1 Like

Yes. I enjoy it very much. I usually watch on twitch though. I mainly go on YouTube for reviews and twitch for the streaming. Sometimes I enjoy watching others play more than playing myself.

1 Like

Yeah i quite enjoy it. There’s a Youtube channel called “Call me Kevin”, and he plays and reviews games. He plays it with a comedic air but he’s quite funny.

2 Likes

Yeah sometimes watching is more fun than playing, I agree. I’ve been watching Conflict Nerd. He plays quite a few games. I also enjoy watching Captainsparklez, jacksepticeye, sometimes Cry.

I used to watch pewdiepie.

1 Like

Pewdiepie gets on my nerves, lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.