Does anyone chew?

I got a pouch in right now. It’s so chill. If you really want to quit something replace it with another addiction. Works for me every time. :rofl:

2 Likes

I figured it out. Smoke for five years then chew for five years. Then rinse repeat for the rest of your life. That’s how you beat cancer. :rofl:

2 Likes

When I was in high school, although the high school was located in a city, some kids were bussed in from the surrounding rural communities and ranches.

Chewing seemed popular among the rural kids whereas smoking seemed popular among the city kids. Initially, the rural kids would chew and spit into a metal garbage can during class (you’d periodically hear a “thunk” when they did this).

Pretty soon the high school principal made a new rule that chewers could only chew outside in the designated smoking area. For some reason back in those days, we referred to the smokers as “burn outs”. I can’t remember why that term was used. That was a loooong time ago.

3 Likes

We called all stoners “burn outs”. Simply put, smoking pot would make you tired and burned out, like when you hear someone say they’re burned out from their job. Another way to say it is we would call being tired and slowed down from smoking pot, being “burnt”. As in “I’m burnt”.

2 Likes

I love dipping snuff. Have one in right now. Grizzly Mint. :yum:

1 Like

Glad I quit. But, I still miss it too. :eagle::eagle::eagle:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.