Does anyone care about this news?

I don’t. Who cares?

3 Likes

It seems so unimportant and unnewsworthy with everything else going on.

2 Likes

I agree. Pointless article. I don’t care much for sports to begin with

1 Like

How about we take those multi-million dollar salaries and use them to feed people who are going hungry. Or get homeless people off the streets.

6 Likes

I’m a fan of baseball so I do care, but not that much. Life goes on.

1 Like

We’ve been through two years of COVID, political instability, inflation, and now the Russian invasion. A lot of people are stressed out.

That’s why I think it’s important to have a daily routine. I’m not talking about the labor contract, but for many people it may be good to watch a baseball game. Or a comforting tv show. Or exercise. Or listen to music that you like.

Yes, I care about the people of Ukraine, but this conflict is probably not going to be resolved in one week or one month or one year, so I have to take care of my mental and physical health.

2 Likes

I do, I like baseball a lot. I even thought about going to the White Sox season opener, but decided to do a different one. So that game would’ve been canceled. I don’t believe that every news article should be so serious and doom and gloom. I guess what I’m trying to say is that not every article needs to be about Ukraine or Covid. Plus, hearing about some of it effs with me, definitely when hearing about children and innocents dying.

2 Likes

I don’t like that news because its something like “baseball cancelled because players think they are more important than they are” while i would like to see an article about “baseball cancelled because players realize they are not important at all”

1 Like

I liked playing baseball but not as a spectator. I dont like watching any team sports. I dont know how to get excited about it.
I like individual sport though

1 Like

I like playing baseball but not watch it.

1 Like

…Cricket is a much better game anyways :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s terrible. I look forward to baseball every spring!! I hope they sort it out soon

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.