Does anyone brush their teeth just once a day?

I brush in the morning and at night…

4 Likes

I brush my teeth in the evening with toothpaste and use a mouthwash.

3 Likes

Yeah i learned about that. Excessive plaque could cause problems. I had a lot of plaque when i last went to dentist. So ive been flossing a bit.

2 Likes

Who here uses those floss picks instead of actual floss

just make sure u wash it off after every tooth

it could cause diseases according to @treebeard

im not taking any risks so i wash it off in between each tooth

2 Likes

I brush my teeth before I go to bed every night.
Sometimes when I wake up too.

1 Like

Every night before bed. But there were periods I didnt brush at all. Teeth are pretty good for that neglect.

2 Likes

There were times I didn’t brush my teeth for days. My teeth are still good.

2 Likes

Twice for me. I used to once a day but I had to have them cleaned cos they got bad.

2 Likes

Sometimes… twice, depends when I feel like it. found out that cola zero can clean my teeth quite good, they become sparkly after a few cans as they dissolve plaque and cigarette stains. But have most of my teeth already filled so im not worried about holes.

1 Like

I used to brush once a day then I went to a dentist and he said I should brush twice a day

2 Likes

Twice especially if I drink coffees.
Plus flossin’ Fridays.

2 Likes

every 2 or 3 days for me. they are alwsys fuzzy.

If I told you how often I brush my teeth I’d get flagged by the community for disgusting behavior.

If I manage to do it, it’s usually only once a day unfortunately

1 Like

I brush my teeth when I wake up, but I keep neglecting to do it at night.
My oral health is decent, though.

2 Likes

I try to brush my teeth in the morning and before I go to bed. I tend to floss every other day. This week I have failed in brushing my teeth in the morning and so I feel I have failed in brushing my teeth this week.

In my defense I did run out of toothpaste.

2 Likes

I brush two times a day. Morning and night. Sometimes after work if I work early.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.