Does anybody stay in shape

Does anybody do any exercise?

4 Likes

I’m walking now, a mile ever other day. I have bought a stair stepper and a recumbent bike and free weights in my new workout room so I can start a work out routine as soon as my son gets it put together.

1 Like

No, i just walk the dog

2 Likes

120 press ups every morning. Other than that, no.

3 Likes

I am trying very hard to get into the habit of swimming.

It is tough.

Want to do 20 minutes 4 times per week maximum :slight_smile:

Starting from next week

2 Likes

I started exercise and diet Jan 1st since than I lost 2 stone

1 Like

I don’t do jack anymore :frowning_face: . I do walk the dog once in awhile.

1 Like

…Round is a shape, right? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

1 Like

I’m underweight by a couple pounds but that’s due to my health. Some things I find helpful is walking the dogs and doing stretches.

2 Likes

When I was in the army and when I first got out and went to school I exercised quite a bit. I gradually lost interest though.

I walk and or run for a little bit everyday, most weekdays I do a few pushups, planks, flutter kicks, I just got a light weight dumbbell set, I’m still a big boi but one day I will be back to normal weight.

3 Likes

I do interval training and weight lifting 4-5 times a week. But I’m still out of shape, because I didn’t exercise for many years. I’ve been trying to build my strength back up for a year now

3 Likes

i don’t do much apart from going for a walk now and then.

2 Likes

yea same in the army i was in good shape but now i don’t have any feeling for it anymore…

2 Likes

I go for a walk sometimes. I don’t use my weights or stationary bike because I don’t like them.

1 Like

İ m trying to do 10000 steps but when i feel sick i m tend to changing my habits.

O yea i do, i exercise everyday, tuesday thru thursday i do 30minutes of boxing and Friday Thru Monday i do 30-45 minutes of weight training, but the most important thing is nutrition, its 80% Nutrition and 20% Exercise.

I walk and watch what I eat but I’m picky and weight goes up and down

Actually, it’s stay in FORM. I walked 30 minutes as the sun came up. I have always exercised and my body is suffering because I have not. I felt the fat around my waist and struggled to make it home. But if I don’t continue to do it I’m going to be unable to go to the supermarket and clean my apartment. And I’ll be unbearably restless.

1 Like