Does anybody sleep with their normal clothes

I sleep with my normal clothes on a lot.

4 Likes

I usually do too Jake.

2 Likes

I sleep in my boxers and thats it, lol.

2 Likes

I can understand it might be hard sometimes to find motivation to undress, but surely it most be more comfortable to sleep without clothes.

2 Likes

yeah I have never owned pajamas. I mean I’m gonna usually change the next morning anyway. Every day, honest lol :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

In my culture, people usually don’t sleep in their pjamas. They sleep in their “home clothes”. But some people like to sleep in a loose clothing.

3 Likes

i used to get pajamas for christmas. now i just sleep in a t shirt and shorts, which is also what i wear throughout the day

When it’s cold, sometimes.

I sometimes wear the shirt/top, that I wore during the day, to bed. But I usually put some pajama bottoms on. Or no bottoms and just undies and a shirt. Depends on how chilly it is. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sometimes I’ll fall asleep on the couch wearing my street clothes but I usually change into my pajama bottoms and a t shirt.
Man the evenings make me paranoid.

2 Likes

Yeah me too @Blossom

1 Like

I used to wear pajammas but for the last decade or so I’ve worn my regular clothes.

1 Like

Me too. My house. Burned when I was a child.

1 Like

I sleep in whatever clothes I’m wearing. I’m not sure where this habit started, but I’ve been doing it for a while. Just too lazy and tired to get changed I guess

I think its pretty normal to sleep in your tshirt and underwear. At least for men.

I tend to do that, but also have pyjamas that I wear sometimes.

1 Like

I usually always sleep in my clothes and then wear them the next few days. I change my clothes when I bathe, which is twice a week now.

I wear pajamas.

1 Like

I sleep with boxers and a t-shirt. I change them when I shower.

I wear the same thing I wear during a lazy day. In bed.

It’s just sooooo much easier!

I sometimes sleep in my clothes. I think it’s a sign of my energy running low.

1 Like