Does anybody have a good inheritance

My Father set up a Special Needs Trust Fund for me where my brother will be the Trustee.

4 Likes

When my mother died four years ago, she had a moderate estate that she left my brother and sister and I. It wasn’t much but, it was something. I would have rather have had her than the money.

1 Like

I rather my loved ones live.
I pray they will become over 90.

I was going to inherit a house from my dad but he gave it to his x girlfriend.
Then I was going to inherit another house but he gave that to his x girlfriend instead.
Then I was going to inherit a apartment from him and my brother and sister were going to inherit one aswell.one each but I think he sold them to afford retirement.

So he changed his will and said I get 1/4 and rest goes to his wife and other two children.

I don’t know what my father owns now adays but he always says he is poor when he isn’t .

When I was 16 he was going to give me a place in Noosa.

I accused him of molestation when I was delusional which he forgave me for.

My mum has a old house in Sweden I guess my brothers and I will get to share but they might want it all as they don’t like me and their father would not want me to have any of it.

I was in my x boyfriend will to get his house and dogs but not any more but it was the most loving peaceful home I ever have had.adore him and the dogs for ever.

My boyfriend said I will never be in his will because all he has goes to his sons.

My former stepmom who i love so much might give me something I don’t know but I rather she live I love her too much living and she helps me so much.she lets me live at her place.

I don’t know really what or if I will inherit.
That’s what I know.

I rather they be alive.

They are my support and love.

My partner’s mother had two houses, and she sold one. She gave some of the proceeds to us so we could buy our first home. Her positions was it is better to get the inheritance now when we actually need it, than to wait until she dies to get it then. As for my parents, i’m sure they’ll have some but i honestly don’t think about it. I would rather have my parents alive and well, spending the money they’ve earned on themselves, than holding onto it until they die.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.