Does anybody have a good inheritance

My grandmother just died. I figured her stuff went to my aunt. I dont care. I think my dad should get something. If my aunt dies, it will probably go to my cousins. I doubt ill get something even though I should. I shouldn’t think about stuff like that. I have enough. Same with my dad. Not sure what he would do. I’m mostly interested in family pictures and stuff like that.

My step father is leaving my mom nothing, except his hoarding junk. I told my mom she should get life insurance for me, my sister, and my brother. Its the responsible thing, but they are irresponsible and stupid in a lot of ways. Wasted so much money…

1 Like

We learned the hard way how important the insurance is…

1 Like

I think I do. but all I think about is my own legacy.

all mine goes to my daughter, including my intellectual property.

1 Like

I’ll almost be a millionaire with a trust fund and a financialy secure husband

2 Likes

I would skip the husband part lol. He might take your money and run. Im a pessimist though.

1 Like

Ha,
No sorry, keeping him

His autism and kindness and devotion are absolute and I have all the same back to him
10 yr wedding anniversary in a month

1 Like

I’m supposed to be more wealthy besides the offices my father owns. I just didn’t want to brag. One thing is that my fathers’ business has to be sold to somebody for 500,000 or one million dollars I forgot how much my father’s business is. Another thing is my fathers own’s a beach condo. I think we might have to sell that as well, because my brother-in-law isn’t a beach person. Plus the beach condo is too far away from where they live.(and sister). Also where we live now is already paid for. It’s a big town house. I live in the basement…and then there are two more floors. There is other things that I’m going to inherent. I just forgot. I think the more I think about it I’m supposed to get life insurance as well.

I would have had an inheritance from my grandparents, but I am pretty sure I got written out of the will when I came out as trans. My grandfather has refused to speak to me ever since.

My folks are doing well financially …
I have 3 sisters and I’m their only son so I get a little more than they…

1 Like

i may inherit a little, but i’ve resigned myself to not receiving much. in fact i think it is better this way, as i won’t wish death on my parents. who are seniors. they should enjoy their money and continue to take trips. i will go back to work, and make what i can.

2 Likes

I agree. More important than things in life than money. My parents are very important to me. I get lonely without them.

1 Like

I don’t want my father and my step-mother to die. I’ve been delusional about them dying though. There is nothing wrong with trying to figure out you inheritance.

2 Likes

It’s better to be prepared than unprepared.

I’m in my best friend’s will. He’s leaving me shares that are worth a lot of money.
I know for a fact he will die before me, and that makes me incredibly sad. He doesn’t know, but I’ve promised myself to spend the money I get from the shares, on something that would be meaningful and permanent for me. Maybe a tattoo, maybe a mastectomy, maybe a downpayment of a permanent apartment.
Something I can look at 20 years later and think “My best friend gave me this”

1 Like

There is also a baseball bat that I am going to inherent that will make me the most money…lol lol lol

1 Like

My sister and I stand to inherit a couple houses and some money.

Enough for final expenses and then a little more.

I would really rather my parents sell the houses and just have a kick ass retirement,

But that generation was raised to believe they should leave something for their children.

My parents are relatively young, there’s still time to convince them to sell the houses.

2 Likes

I would love to have a trailer home Reasonably priced in the mountains somewhere

How ever i love my parents and hope that they are around a lot longer…

2 Likes

My grandfather lived in the woods in Washington. Nice cabin. I couldn’t do that. Live 2 hours a way from civilization and worry about cougars, bears, and bees lol. Sounds nice though. I would love a small beach front property. Too poor though. I need to live near my mom or with her.

1 Like

so one thing i told my parents is that they shouldnt split the inheritance but give it all to the wealthiest child. i mean if they split it up between the 4 of us, we will all spend it on living expenses and their hard earned money will only provide temporary relief. so if they give it to the wealthiest, there money will continue to grow and it won’t be squandered. my brother and older sister are probably the wealthiest. both will be millionaires if they’re not already. me and my younger sister have much less.

i said to dad “maybe you’ll be reborn in a wealthy family that way” but he doesn’t believe in that. he doesn’t think he’ll be back like i do.

1 Like

It’s possible I may inherit a little something from my mom’s side of the family. But I honestly don’t think about it. I’d rather have the family members alive than daydream about what I will get when they pass on.

My grandparents are well off but they’ve helped me a lot throughout my life so I just love them bunches.

:rainbow:

2 Likes