Does anybody get angry at their circumstances

I had a bad day today after a very long run of good days. So I’m a teeeny bit angry at that. Maybe it’s just frustration though.

1 Like

I’ve been upset in the past, but i’m learning to move on and get over it. Life is unpredictable, and sometimes it may seem unfair. But everyone has their ups and downs. Some more than others. Personally, i’m happy with my lot in life when comparing it to someone with…say…progeria.

1 Like

I mean, I’m mad, but there’s nothing to solidly blame. Its like some pre natal conditions and upbringing and environmental stressors, what do you do when life isn’t perfect? I guess I’m just thirsty for what life CAN give me and what I CAN achieve. I’m trying my best to enjoy my young body and get in shape. I don’t want to accept that I probably won’t be able to have a family without being the thing that breaks it apart… I want to work, I want to succeed. I’m just trying to aim for whats possible. It ■■■■ that its taken so much time from me putting me into moods that are hard to work through, but I’m not going to do nothing.

I am both grateful about my circumstances, but also incredibly angry in the way they were executed. I have no basic privacy which I do believe is a constitutional right. I am libeled constantly and seen as subhuman. It’s wrong and unfair and my long term friends know it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.