Doctors visit

Just got home earlier from seeing my Nurse Practitioner at TCN Behavioral Health here in Xenia I felt I was on a job Interview too many questions geez’ mentioned something about me living in a sketchy neighborhood with sketchy Characters just from what I observed not paranoid or anything just saying I had hub cabs possibly taken off my car it seems weird to me that two were missing off my car and not all four if they were in fact taken that I don’t know just an assumption I am making. Anyhow I had them replaced a year ago this wasn’t recent but anyhow the subject came up about guns and I said my mom has firearms and it led to the sketchy neighborhood convo. And then she asked me what I mean by sketchy had to tell her what that meant I mean come now I thought everyone knew what that meant that’s why I felt interrogated and that it felt more like a job interview than a therapy session. But other than that, I felt the visit went well Anyhow I come back in three months to see her no mania no depression no paranoia even though some of you guys and girls might think I am getting paranoid, but I am fine I promise Ya that. Just had to rant ok rant over now.

2 Likes

I’m glad you had a positive doctors visit @psychward101

Best of luck with everything

1 Like

thank you Wave I do my best to have luck in everything but sometimes it doesn’t pan out that way.But for now I am feeling really good and positive about my wellbeing Health etc could use improving but mental health is as good as It can be at this time.

1 Like

You sound good and your picture has a beautiful smile.
Is Xenia a city or a country? I don’t know.

1 Like

thanks Xenia Ohio Usa sorry I wasn’t specific. It’s a very small town I live in. Not too small though not sure how many live in Xenia though.

Thanks, @psychward101 . I have lived all my life in big metropolitan areas. There have always been things to do and places to go. Then I imagine what it would be like to live in a small town. I think I would read a whole lot. I would take a lot of walks. Maybe my immediate neighbors would become my good friends. Maybe going to the movies would be more important.
It is really unfortunate that there seems to be crime where you live.

1 Like

yes, it is unfortunate that it isn’t safe or too safe where I live at I don’t think it is where I did live was a much prettier setting and I felt safer there too many sketchy character’s here in my neighborhood if you know what I am talking About.

1 Like

Y’all had. A tornado I outbreak in the early seventies. Technology sucked back then. Talk about crazy whew.

1 Like

Yeah I heard about the tornado back in the 70s my dad was in it at work under a steel table when the roof was blown off luckily he was ok just shaken up

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.