Doctor helping me lose weight!

I’m determined to lose weight! He put me on a strict diet to follow for three months then come off the diet for a bit then go back on it for three months until I hit my target weight! I HAVE to fit in my size 12 wedding dress (wedding date 3/14/2022)

13 Likes

Congratulations! I hope all goes well.

1 Like

You’ve got this!

1 Like

@crimby. @spiderpig. Thank you

Congrats! Good luck, you can do it

1 Like

I’ve never heard of going on and off a diet. What I do is eat 1200 calories per day and exercise 5 times a week. One day per week I have 1400 calories. Anyway, I’ve lost 71 pounds since May

5 Likes

congratulations with the wedding =)
i hope you manage to get to the weight you want!

1 Like

Oh congratulations @Twialine!

1 Like

Best of luck! You’re gonna fit in your wedding dress and look banging!

2 Likes

@Rosette thank you!

@Wave thank you!

@lekkerhondje thank you! I hope I get to the weight I want

@LunaNoir thank you so much

@CoCo he’s a professional weight lifter and a doctor my diet is 1,200 calories a day, eat mostly green veggies, a little lean meat such as chicken or fish, and a bit of starchy veggies such as potatoes, no deep fried food and try staying away from restaurants as best I can in three months I get to eat as if I am gonna stay at that weight then I go back on my diet for another three months to keep from having burn out. (I have a hard time reaching 1,200 calories with this weight loss diet I get full way to fast!
(Edit: I also can eat berries as dessert)

2 Likes

good luck, stay focus youll reach your goal.

1 Like

@oe1489 thank you!

1 Like

No problem, just some hard work and determination will get your there.

1 Like

@oe1489 I know… My diet is hard to follow but it should work

1 Like

Oh, he’s knowledgeable like my husband. That’s good. Good luck!

1 Like

@CoCo. Thank you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.