Doc says this wont go away with meds

As far as thought broadcasting/thinking everyone is omniscient and thinking im in some sort of experiment (kinda like the truman show), he says these wont go away for me. Which is a little shitty as im moving out next month just so i dont have to feel ashamed around people for my thoughts. Not to mention i think i may have gotten worse recently and i dont feel like this is going to end any time soon. Im getting close to thinking theres no point in talking anymore because people can just hear my thoughts.

Im hanging onto reality by a thread rn.

It did for me. So I think your doctor is being a bit pessimistic. There’s a med combo out there for you. Maybe even Clozapine at the end of the day. But don’t give up hope just because abilify isn’t the one for you.

2 Likes

I hope you’re right. I don’t know why he said those things. He said a lot yesterday that was as if he read my mind and knew exactly what to say to mess with me. Hopefully thats all in my head though. Thanks for being being positive, just so you know, I really appreciate that you reply to my threads and are always a good support @everhopeful

2 Likes

You could always get a second opinion.

2 Likes

Thats what my nurse in the community thinks I should do. Probably should do that.

1 Like

Sometimes you just need time and a different pdoc. My previous pdoc Said that I was chronically psychotic. My new pdoc disagreed and now I’m starting to get better.

1 Like

How does he know if it will go away or not? He is negative

1 Like

I have been told all sorts of things by mental health workers.

Some of them were true others not. In this case I’d say this is wrong.

Needs to try harder to find a better med.

1 Like

quite simply i think he is wrong but thats just me, i think its ok to agree to disagree, they cant be right all of the time lol

2 Likes

Called an ambulance. Getting help while i still am able. Thanks guys for the positive words.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.