Schizophrenia.com

Do your hallucinations predict the future? See this

Another study suggests that the subconscious mind processes about 400 billion bits of information per second and the impulses travel at a speed of up to 100,000 mph ! Compare this to your conscious mind, which processes only about 2,000 bits of information per second and its impulses travel only at 100-150 mph.26 Aug 2009

Very interesting. I’m looking forward to reading the article.

1 Like

That’s very interesting. For me, usually, it just seems to be a second or two between hearing the word or sentence and seeing the word or sentence.

1 Like

I wonder about it too, like some type of paranormal reality that influences the reality around me.

I was sitting outside at work smoking at the backdoor next to the parking. The gate is diamond shaped grid. I heard my dad saying:’ I’m almost there, here I am.’ When I looked up he drove in to the driveway. I went to the psychologist the next day, I told him my experience, his words was, ‘that is weird’, he then said that he thinks I’m manic. They prescribed more medication which made me so sick that I slept for two days.

Another time this type of event happened was at my mom’s kitchen, she asked me if I saw my dad, I said no. She turned around and I could sense that she said in her mind, ‘here he is now’, I looked up an he drove in, his soul said’ I always do that’. When I told my dad about it, he said it was probably telepathic communication, but the doctor would not agree…I don’t know, maybe the thoughts in my head is spiritual attack and not a neurological disorder. My catscan was normal when they diagnosed me. They didn’t do much tests on me, I was distant and as human felt like I was talking to a Satan and a Lilith. I felt that this voice was sinister and not really a friend but they didn’t go away.

My visual hallucinations don’t predict the future but it is the reaction of my soul to the my situation and effects of meds both. Definitely it (hallucinations) guide me for future path.

I am not really ‘delusional’ right now but I still have my ‘fixed delusion’ that I am in a brain study and that I am going to change the world. It isn’t really ‘predicting the future’ per se’, but I often think I may be pivotal in making the world a much. much better place. For example: nobody living on the streets anymore.

Yeah. When they used to call me a loser they predicted the future alright.

If our unconsciousness is connected to the world, can’t we see the future? Because in 4d world, time doesn’t exist but is realized into coordinates of space, so our life moves through the coordinates. So if the concept of time disappears, then can’t we see the future, present, and past altogether with a form of materials or space. I think if we study more about our unconsciousness, we can predict our future. Some people do “future hypnosis” too and Im going to try it this week. Even if the future I will see would not be achieved, still I get an positive affirmation to make it happen.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.