Do you worry deeply about dying at our expected age of 65 or whatever it is

I’m more worried about having to live that much longer. I’d be okay with 60 years

1 Like

Thanks @anon90843118, my birthday was June 21.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that.
:frowning:
Sounds like you are suffering or something

1 Like

I’m a Hypochondriac at 24 years old.

Right now I don’t want to live to 65.

Really?

I kind of do
But idk that may change

I think these meds turn some of us into hyperchondriac. I did as soon as I went on them

I’m just dealing with a lot of sh** right now and about an hour ago I tried coping by burning myself with a cigarette and despite trying other coping skills first I still did it. I feel like I’ve just screwed up all my positive progress.

No you haven’t screwed up your progress most likely cos everyone has little set backs but with small steps forward you’ll be OK I hope.

Sorry you’re dealing with so much sht atm that sucks hope this time will pass!

1 Like

I’m already 65, and no I’m not planning on dying this year. So I’m not worry about it.

2 Likes

I honestly didn’t think I’d make it to 29 so I dunno…I’ve already more-or-less come to terms with death. I struggle with that pesky “living” vs “just growing old” existentialism, but I try not to think about it too much.

i have no worrys about death. when it happens it happens, just do what you want and be in the present moment and youll be okay

1 Like

At least you realize you’re a hypochondriac! Most people don’t!

My grandmother died from alzheimers slowly. I dont want to go like that. I would choose to die younger if its painless.

1 Like

I’m 60 years old, and I’m hoping I can make it past 70. I don’t smoke or drink, but I do consume huge amounts of sugar, and I am about 75 lbs. overweight. When I do die I hope it is not some prolonged illness like Alzheimer’s or cancer. I’d want something fairly quick, like a massive heart attack.

I do at times, worry that I’m not living my best, but I try and that’s all I can do. I welcome death when it gets here, which is why autumn is my favorite season. It’s a nice reminder that death is imminent. I have had regrets and I’ve let those go, and now my life is going places I never expected. I just had to let it be. I wish all of you a long fulfilling life.

1 Like

I have good physical health. So I’m not worried.

1 Like

I’m not worried about dying itself but rather going through an insane amount of suffering beforehand.

When I die I want a unique send-off. I want the hearse driver to blast :musical_note: Another one bites the dust :musical_note:

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ll make it to the average age, I am trying to lose weight but getting rid of candy, and most cake hasn’t worked so far, and I worry about something close to death screwing me over like a stroke, diabetes, heart attack I survive, loss of limbs, blindness, ect.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.