Do you worry about the future?

I hope y’all stop spying on me. That is my hope for the future. Or that my delusion goes away. Lol

I’m not so worried about the future. It’s imposible to know what will happen. I never imagined I would get divorced.

My life is a bit rough right now but I’m hopeful that things will get better. I have the prospect of living together with my boyfriend to look forward to. We’re wanting to get a nice apartment with a pool which shouldn’t be impossible if I get a job that pays roughly what his does. Living somewhere with a pool has been a dream for me since childhood, lol.

Yes I worry about the future.
My Dad won’t last forever.

1 Like

İ m worry about my health.but not much.i think hardest part of my journey had been past.

Well if Vraylar doesnt work, I still have my parents house and my little brother. My middle brother is an a55, he would happily throw me in the street but my little brother won’t and he makes lots of money in IT. He’s looking to buy a building with 2-3 houses so we live together.

1 Like

I still have a feeling your middle brother wouldn’t kick you out in the streets. @Aziz

1 Like

Yeah… what will happen to me if anything happens to my dad…

I worry I will just keep getting worse; and I’ll somehow push everyone away. Afraid my husband will leave me and I’ll truly be alone in the world.

I worry about never working again and my disability - what if that gets cut off with the way the government is headed? I also have other disabilities and have high anxiety dealing with chronic pain. I worry about pain and possible surgery in my near future.

I worry about an end world scenario where I run out of my meds and must utilize my survival skills and protect my family at all costs.

Mostly I worry about my family and what will happen to them if I lose myself to insanity - will they truly remember how much I love them?

Yeah kind of worried about having to go on campus… because of covid and sza

It seems to me that the farther into the future you get the worse things are

1 Like

Be in the moment.

1 Like

I’m worried my family will stop helping me or my parents and former stepmother die before me and I am alone and don’t get helped and my sister suppressed me and talks down at me and takes my money and dis empowers me.

I am worried my family closer than blood family which is my x boyfriend in SA and his dogs never take me back and that I will miss them forever and I will date others but never love anyone near as much as I love him.
He is my favourite man and I regret leaving but I feel strongly about the environment and animals in a way he doesn’t.

I’m scared of being alone and loosing my loved ones and no one understanding me but instead dominating me in a hateful way and supress me and steal from me and dis empower me.

I don’t really have many people I’m close to and only one of them live close to me.

I am worried about being badly treated and unable to defend myself because that happened when I was a child and teen and no one understood me then.

My vanity worries a touch too.
Such as I fear I am balding.
Also I want to be able to afford a facelift and hair transplant but that could take twenty years to save up for if I live that long and am able to save I could be a hoti before I’m seventy or hotter than I was anyway.
I don’t want my tiny boobs to sag into skin sagging.
I’m not super vain such as I don’t wear makeup most days but I have a touch of vanity.

I worry about becoming poorer and my sister or others stealing from me and treating me bad.

I worry about climate change and bad things happening.

I worry about animals becoming extinct and polar bears starving and the way animals are abused is a tragedy.

I worry if my loved ones die before me and how I will cope with the loss…if I can handle it or if I lose it.

If they die then it’s open and easier for others to abuse me and steal from me and disempower me etc because my loved ones probably stand up for me because I’m a pushover but am trying not to be such as I said no to a girl at my volunteer work.

I worry about going psychotic again.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.