Schizophrenia.com

Do you wish you could've done remote learning as a kid?

im not sure, i had some good friends from public school, but also some enemies who didn’t like me. i think remote learning wouldve been good for me.

1 Like

I prefer being in class, I learn better and get to make friends.

1 Like

one kid threatened to kill me. his reason “i was a prep”

Why didnt you report him if he wasnt joking?

1 Like

Some schools are better than others but once you get to college ppl are more mature and respectful, no issues.

1 Like

he got in trouble for it, i didn’t report it, he told it to someone else and i learned about it when the school called my parents. we didn’t even have any classes as i was in honors classes in grade school and he took regular classes and never spoke. he dropped out at 16 years old. and then in high school i had to play nice with him. he was troubled.

1 Like

there were 142 students in my class my freshmen year of high school and only 88 graduated as seniors, many of the kids who had to be there dropped out when they could.

i wish i would have never met many of them.

1 Like

my very first day of public school in 3rd grade, some kid called me a f@g and tried to fight me at recess, that was the start of the whole thing. he’s now in prison.

Hell no.

I would much rather be with my friends,

Even the people who were not my friends.

Keeps the drama alive.

I loved high school when I was in it,

In retrospect, it kind of sucked, but I enjoyed it at the time and that’s what matters.

I wish I’d been homeschooled.

I hated school, and the majority of people in it

There was no value for forcing me to go (Or trying) and it was a massive waste of mine and everyone else’s time

Still got a degree a few years later, without any high school qualifications.

:fu:

3 Likes

Also I get to know hot and smart girls :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah a lot of girls liked me. because i was good at sports probably, i don’t know why really, i think i used to be handsome too, i was mostly quiet, girls pursued me.

1 Like

I got close to a lebanese girl in university, I had her phone number and we studied together but then sz started and I quit university. I also stopped meds for 2 years became paranoid and deleted her thinking she’s a spy. I still have some girls on fb from university but I stopped talking to them :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

i stopped answering my cell phone calls and got rid of it. that is why i lost contact with all my high school and college friends. saw some of them at a wedding a couple years ago. everyone is getting fat now lol.

1 Like

I remember throwing my cellphone in the garbage and cancelling my line. I stayed a few years without a cellphone when I got sz. Anyways I dont think its a good idea for me to contact them since I am doing nothing in my life compared to them, I stay in bed all day everyday while some of them are Drs, one girl graduated as physiotherapist like me and then she posted on fb a picture of here holding another degree, she’s now a nutritionist and a physiotherapist.

1 Like

No. I needed the social benefits of going to school

1 Like

No. I don’t enjoy remote learning

1 Like

. Second degree I had no friends there. Remote learning for me please!

1 Like

I wish I had been homeschooled

1 Like

I thrive in remote learning. In person classes don’t and have never worked for me. The distractions alone did me in, never mind the bullying in my youth

1 Like