How many hours a day

• 0/0 never ever after
  • at least 1-3 hours a day
  • half the day is spent in front of the TV
  • I watch TV All day
  • I only watch Movies
  • I only go to the movies

0 voters

I watch half of the Yankees game each day that’s about it.

1 Like

Very rarely. 115151

1 Like

I rarely have time for TV, I prefer games :slight_smile: I watch some shows on occasion.

1 Like

Never at home, though I do watch football and certain shows at my friend’s house. So maybe once or twice a week I’ll see a show, or a Lions game during the football season.

1 Like

i watch Jurrasic world this morning and i just watched a Thor film tonight, netflix is pretty cool lol

1 Like

I watch TV almost every evening but only movies and NHL hockey games.

1 Like

I haven’t watched any T.V., or even watched a single movie, ever since my son died six years ago. I used to watch with him. It’s not the same without him.

1 Like

I watch TV rarely as well. Internet solves all my problems of communication.

1 Like

I went from 1996-2012 without TV, Movies, Newspaper, magazines and books.

In 2012, I had to learn how to use the remote (the ex had total control of the media), so now I’m catching up.

At first everything was so incredibly strange and wonderful my mouth would hang open in awe.
Same with grocery shopping, I had no idea when all those new flavors in breakfast cerials came out, and I’d stand so long in the isle trying to decide which one to buy, people would ask if I was alright.

Well, No, how am I supposed to chose just one from all these?

3 Likes

I have to watch less TV and do more active things.
I used to watch documentaries to learn stuff but my brain is too full now.

It’s good in the winter when it’s too cold and snowy.
But now it’s summer so it least in the northern hemisphere we should go outside and play with nature.

3 Likes

I watched Purple Rain Saturday. I watched some blooper show today.

1 Like

I put 0/0 but I watch 1 hour of tv every week about.

1 Like

I put 0/0 because I hardly ever watch TV. I watch Netflix and Amazon Prime mostly.