Do you want to be a scholar?

My first pdoc told me to quit university and work an easy job. He was sure I couldn’t work with my degree even if I get it. I had an IQ test at the hospital requested by that pdoc. He was right. Now I can’t even work at easy jobs.

1 Like

My first pdoc wanted me to go back to my corporate job basically saying there is no issue with working with voices.

My second medic thought I was fully disabled and couldn’t work at all.

My third psychiatrist wants me to work up to 12 hours a week.

They all disagree with each other. So far goes the science of psychiatry.

2 Likes

No i want to be garbage man, because its so easy and i don’t have to make decisions. Garbage goes in the bin. Easy,simple straightforward :grinning:

1 Like

loved dune and children of dune. ill read it again someday.

1 Like

Loool you look like it. :smile:

1 Like

Truth is usually somewhere in between right. Maybe working part time is best. Hope you find a good balance dude.

1 Like

I wish being a philosopher was a paid position. I’d go for that right away. Today I think a lot of them are teachers and authors but I don’t know who would hire me as a teacher or buy my book as I don’t have any diplomas or anything…

1 Like

Sounds like my journeyman chef papers. Used for half a year professionally, tops. Not even sure where they are now. Disappeared during a move. Can’t be arsed to replace them.

1 Like

@WhiteRaven where were you in the middle of Corona? That diploma coulda sold for like $200 on the toilet paper black market :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

No one mentioned self directed learning.

1 Like

I’m very inquisitive,always have been. I’ve rejected formally pursuing further education time and time again,due to what I now know to be bullying related trauma.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.