Do you want spaceship ? ๐Ÿš€

Where would you fly ?

6 Likes

Planet earth looks good.

3 Likes

I will circle around the earth and land near beautiful waterfall then I will fly to the moon to take selfie ha ha

6 Likes

I just want to teleport or use some type of portal. I had voices come from the Andromeda Galaxy before. Iโ€™d check it out.

3 Likes

Why build a spaceship in the future if one day we could just teleport? Spaceship is safer and stuffโ€ฆ

1 Like

I stopped using my spaceship, itโ€™s so difficult finding a good spot to park it.

3 Likes

Iโ€™d like a spaceship with a stargate in it.

1 Like

Not to boast or anything, but I already have one. I park it next to my house. The neighbors are jealous, but thatโ€™s their problem, not mine. :smile:

5 Likes
3 Likes

The portals I see in my head you can basically see through to the other side. Itโ€™s like walking through a door basically.

1 Like

I remember seeing this image of a spaceship ecosystem.
Thought it would be pretty cool if we lived in those in the future.

2 Likes

I like the old school sci fi stories. People leave on generation ships and generations later they get to the nearest stars only to find out that faster than light spaceships were invented and the planets are already populated with humans! The Horror! hahah.

Idk I think Iโ€™d be pretty nomadic. Try to see as much as I can!

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.