Do you want a big house

Do you want a very big nice house.

4 Likes

no not a big house but maybe nicer. i have no need for more than 2 bedrooms 2 bath place. which is what i have now, but it’s not the nicest place.

1 Like

jake i had a big house and i loved it but the chore were to much for one person.

1 Like

No. Too much work to look after it

All I want is a small house, with a south facing garden and a nice porch type roof and deck for me to be outside even if it’s raining as I don’t like smoking in my flat inside in the kitchen

1 Like

I have a 4 bedroom for just me and my wife. It’s not a mansion or anything but it’s a nice big house.

5 Likes

Yes, but only if I have enough children to actually occupy it - otherwise; what’s the point really??

1 Like

No. For 3 years, I lived in a big house with 3 other people. We could go all day and never run into one another. It was very lonely

1 Like

If I have a kids making factory, yes.

1 Like

I don’t know. Depends on the wife situation.

I want a 6 room house. Mine and wife’s room, office, 3 kid rooms, maybe wife’s office or workshop.

Might get a bugout house in the US somewhere too.

1 Like

Yes when my sugar mama comes from nowhere to take me away from my crappy poverty I want a house in Europe with a swimming pool, a diabetes chef, a butler, a french maid, and a German Shepherd puppy.

1 Like

I bought a big house and then immediately filled it with people. But those people moved out and now it’s just me, Mr. Star, and Starlet. It’s weird having such a big house with only the 3 of us.

1 Like

My small apartment is big enough. If people didn’t bother me I could have a helluva great recovery.

1 Like

Not really…
Maybe a double wide trailer home…
I have my apartment and I’m happy with that, I don’t need anything else

1 Like

No, I like small spaces with little in them.

1 Like

Like @Lifer, I don’t want a bigger house but a nicer house, about the same size that I am in and definitely one story with a more private yard… and neighbors that don’t seem like they hate us?! lol

2 Likes

So in all honesty as I dont go out much, it would actually be nice to have a big house to explore but it doesn’t seem to be a realistic dream for me

1 Like

I own a 3 bed two bathroom house. It has a nice garden and driveway. If I won the lottery I’d probably buy a mansion. But I’m content with this.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.