Do you wanna eat the canned soup, put some socks on, and sleep a hundred years? "Yes."

there doesn’t appear to be anything in this message.

1 Like

Today for once I don’t want to just sleep forever and ever. I eat a lot of processed food because I live alone. I’m excited about getting some clothes with my stimulus check. I need a colonoscopy and have no one to drive me home, so I might use some of the stimulus money to get someone to take me, if I keep feeling positive. I feel this morning that it’s good to live if you have some good times, even just an hour a day. Please don’t be discouraged if you are miserable 24/7, I’ve been there.

I think I would prefer mac and cheese.

Do you have a therapist or case manager or do you get seen regularly at some clinic? My case manager is driving me home from my colonoscopy in a couple weeks. He volunteered.
My therapist took me out to coffee once and took me to apply for a job.
You could ask them if they would take you home after a colonoscopy.
Or maybe your doctor could help you find someone to accompany you home after your procedure.

1 Like

I wanna put my lucky Fuchsia socks on and die of laughter.

2 Likes

This could fit in the dada lyrics of Captain Beefheart

2 Likes

That is so funny. I never thought I would eat canned soup, but I was. Now I don’t like it. But I would definitely like to sleep a lot more.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.