Do You Trust This?

imageDo

I used to trust it, but not anymore. To many lies, irrationality, and hyper automatic insolence.

My theory is that the more I can learn about it anatomically, philosophically, and in the area of logic and information phenomena, the more I control it not vice versa. That’s worth money and worth social relations to others, but in the condition I described at the top, it is worth not unfortunately.

I call it the practice of self examination. I have a term called “mental hygiene” which is the routine of self examination. When the inanity starts to build up, then I simply go through a “mental hygiene” routine. I recenter, and then that organ is operable again.

It all comes down to being acutely aware of what is going on in the mind and what is going on in the cranium organ wise.

I say this for sure. It was not long ago in human history that the brain was understood. Actually not many facts were until recently. Given that fact I would say that if you get your information from people that had never studied the brain scientifically thousands of years ago, you are taking a risk that I don’t think any of us here at this forum can chance.

I fundamentally trust my brain’s sensory input, it’s my main frame of reference, but I also trust my perspective on what objective, normal reality should feel like, which is how I was pre-Piracetam abuse, and pre-schizophrenia.

My metaphysical experiences were just as real as reality to me, but I prefer the pre-schizophrenia reality. I’m gradually getting back there as my brain heals with a good diet and lifestyle.

2 Likes

On a sidenote - :smile:This is the most crisp definition of schizophrenia there is from the inside looking out:

you: “many lies, irrationality, and hyper automatic insolence.”

This discribes the nature of auditory hallucinations in an almost poetic way even a “sane” outsider may understand.

1 Like

You sound a lot like me. :+1:

How often are you learning or involved directly with the constructs of you mind, brain, or learning about them? And of course there’s a world of minds/brains out there, so I suppose the focus on what is under the hood out there is another consideration, and the fundamental way that their civilization works or has worked and I suppose the fundamental functionality of the greater universe at large is something to this question?

Most people are not so focused on this these subjects as developers and researchers of their knowledge and inner structuring, but most people are involved in something like socially, and that is actually on the same path as this, but it is actually at a different segment of the path without going out of the confines of that segment of the same path to the other areas like philosophy, brains, minds, civilization, self development.

So again, what are you focused on? Anything I mentioned here, or is it just random entertainment and work for you? And how often per day or week are you focused on these things.

As for where I’m at, my life is consumed with these things all except for the sociality, but I’m going to that part of life now. I’m expanding into the sociality expertise and development from strongly developed understanding of these other things which I’m routinely and regularly consumed with.

Nope can’t at all. Way too confusing, temperamental and nonsensical.

1 Like

I try to exceed the standard in every way. :blush:

1 Like

Part of my focus is on defusing the symptoms and ideas of reference that seem to preoccupy my mind.

Medication has taken care of 95% of my hallucinations, but I still get various synchronicities that feel overwhelmingly like I’m being monitored by God, and that he’s influencing my environment to give me particular experiences, and to set me on a certain path, though I am largely in control of where I go.

The ideas of reference aren’t coercive, but they’re very potent when they happen, and I don’t really want them to happen, but I may just be stuck with that final symptom.

I am a religious person, so that probably plays heavily into the synchronicities, which are mostly good.

The rest of my mind is devoted to (trying to) work, and being randomly entertained. Too much of the latter, not enough of the former.

1 Like

I see.

How much of a factor is the Rx and brain chemistry of physiological biology a factor in your understanding of yourself. I assume that on a scale of 1-10 there would be 1 being totally ignoring the biology/chemistry matter, and 10 would be very researched and constantly aware of it because that is your foundation for your theory of self, others, and the universe. About where are you on that scale, and does your chemistry adaptation which you use with your Rx make a difference in that perception or not?

Yes, that’s a classic symptom of Julian Jaynes’s bicameral mind. Have you heard of him or this phenomenon?

My current level of health, which heavily influences my understanding of myself, would not have come about without constant research on what issues I have and their possible solutions.

I had chronic headaches that felt like a 7.5-8 out of 10 since 2015 that I’ve been to the hospital 3 times for and they did nothing, that I had to find some consumer-grade treatment for. I ended up trying ionised water, a gallon a day of it, at 9.5 pH, and my headache started feeling measurably better after the first week, and the pain was down to a 2 out of 10 after the first month. It gave me a huge chunk of my life back!

I had been drinking ~2 litres a day of regular water before then and it didn’t dent my headache at all like ionised water did.

Another pivotal thing I did is convince my pdoc to prescribe low-dose Abilify to significantly reduce my thought broadcasting symptom. My history of abusing an NMDA upregulator called Piracetam had me believe that an NMDA antagonist, namely Abilify, would take care of it. I collated a number of forum posts from various forums about people who had resolved their thought broadcasting with Abilify or Haldol (another NMDA antagonist) in this thread.

As far as my theory of self, others, and the universe, it is that of a layperson who just wants his schizophrenia to end, so that I can get on with my life. I don’t believe that I can do anything constructive with the metaphysical information that schizophrenia has afforded me. All it did is make me more religious.

I don’t have the intelligence to probe consciousness on a quantum level to substantiate what I’ve experienced objectively.

Also, I read about the bicameral mind just now and it’s somewhat interesting. Hard to believe that everyone 3000 years ago was living life under constant command hallucinations though. Nothing leads me to believe that people back then were more schizophrenic than now. I’d assume less, even, since they had fewer drugs and less exposure to heavy metals as now.

1 Like

I trust my part of my brain. my alters parts… idk???

1 Like

Hehe. Good one. I know just what you mean. :slight_smile:

It sounds like you have a decent collection of concepts about the structure that you are in your cranium including mind, brain, chemistry, information. I collect the concepts, and I spin them in my mind like a record DJ. I was an actual record DJ at one time. What I do is hunt truths and concepts whether logic, philosophy, biological, historical, ideological, cultural, traditional, anthropological… This hunt for what it is we’re being and what has been done to this world of humans as well as what is being done now led me to an author/researcher named Joe Atwill. I suggest seeing his youtube channel, and go through those videos.

The thing about those videos is that if you don’t have a firm grasp of government and corporate as well as local mind subversion in order to monkey up people’s thoughts for a specific purpose, then the videos will seem hard to believe. If you are firmly aware of mass and micro level deception using altered information and “disinformation,” then it will hit you.

That’s another concept for your “record collection.” I appreciate these clues all over the place because that’s the only way I’ve ever returned to sanity and socially healthy instead of hiding in fear of what i can do.

I suggest going to the Julian Jaynes Society website, and browsing those articles, and maybe expanding the research from there.

I think that your in a prime position for the subjects surrounding these two authors to have a major effect on your state of self. I also suggest brushing up on your understanding of language and logic at the Trivium Education website here: http://www.triviumeducation.com

That information from there as well as online is the basic key to exiting the “alchemy” of ancient and modern mastery. It’s been endless spinning in my end since I uncovered it.

For me when I got the picture, the question was, “What now? How do I use it?” I kept studying and reviewing while adding concepts all along to break down the bicamerality because that what it is just like the name suggests: two self reviewing cameras with one being hyper automatic. It doesn’t sound like a big question, but it is. When your whole life has been one thing, and then suddenly you shift from one world to another like that, you didn’t grow up much in that “new world,” so you have to take your time, get to know the people, play the dating apps, do some online projects that teach people things, and get back into things that you do when you are “from this world.” As an scz for nearly 2 decades I can assure you that I’m hardly from this world. It’s been a life in an informational torture maze underground like an underground city and at the same time in reality along with everyone else’s “mind mazes.” It’s a tough act to play both at the same time. Now that this scz shaft is being uprooted and falling apart, I have a huge hole in my memories of my life style. Where was I? Why didn’t I do what everyone else was doing with their lives here? I can’t tell anyone I’m scz, but I can say I was bicameral, and they get what they need to understand from that. Still though they can’t make up for my lack of assimilation with the world. That’s on me, so I’m trying to get reaching out there, and get talking and listening where ever I can use my new information about what I am and what they are and how this world honestly works rather than the fake bicameral perspective I was wearing.